• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba street captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
An Eagle F/O supposedly was hired as a CRJ-200 IOE check Airman. He had no CRJ experience, nor any 121 PIC time.

In class now, apparently.

Wow....I'm sure he'll be able to provide some valuable insight into the operation of the CRJ. I bet he works cheap too!

An Eagle F/O supposedly was hired as a CRJ-200 IOE check Airman. He had no CRJ experience, nor any 121 PIC time.

In class now, apparently.

Are you really just pulling stuff out of your a$$? geesh. No that's not true. How do I know? b/c every person that came from eagle went to the Saab as a captain. Oh yeah, I also heard that a CFI in class with 400 hours is going to be the New chief pilot....give me a break :rolleyes:
I dont know what's worst, you? or the idiot that actually believes you.

Eagle Fo has experience in the erj or crj can't remember which one. He was offered instructor position crj. Saab Capt. if that doesn't work.

Eagle Fo has experience in the erj or crj can't remember which one. He was offered instructor position crj. Saab Capt. if that doesn't work.

Sounds about right. My whole point is lets be supportive of people coming over here to work. Let's be professional about it. I agree, if someone comes as a CRJ 900 captain or whatever and people that already bid for it get bypassed, then that's not cool. But let not make people feel attacked, after all if they do end up with CRJ900 Check airman, it's not their fault. So do whatever you gotta do, file a grievance, talk to the CP or whatever. But let's be nice to each other people, remember it's a small cockpit and everyone needs to get along.

That's what I was saying.

Disregard the little pancake-eating turd who got bent out of shape over it.

fybet3 wow you have some very strong words a lot of angry my friend.. hmm as far as the dude who lives in lets just say somewhere in INDIANA, is a checkairman and he has time in the erj and he is from eagle. 100% certain, i've talked with him a few times so far, i agree a bit odd, but nevertheless i would have taken the job if they offered it to me. and i am sure you would aswell.

fybet3 wow you have some very strong words a lot of angry my friend.. hmm as far as the dude who lives in lets just say somewhere in INDIANA, is a checkairman and he has time in the erj and he is from eagle. 100% certain, i've talked with him a few times so far, i agree a bit odd, but nevertheless i would have taken the job if they offered it to me. and i am sure you would aswell.

Angry? dude what? I'm neither angry or trying to use "strong"words.

Oh by the way. Taco bell is not real Mexican food people! It is tasty though.... mmmm

Flybet3, when were you hired? Are you "seasoned" with the company greater than 5 years, or relatively new <1 year? Not trying to insult, just curious?

Latest resources

Back