• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Recalls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, I'm sure ALL MSP spots will go to current FO's during this first round. Things will get better, though.

The first round might be the bulk of the recalls. Depending on how you crunch the #'s there may be up to 60 FO's getting recalled after you take into account the domino affect. I think enough bypassing will cause the recalls to hit the bottom of the list and they will start dropping off as they are forced to choose between recall or resignation. Some are projecting that only about 1/3 will return so it will be interesting to see how far the bounce goes up from the bottom of the list.

That's a good point about getting MSP by going to the 900. I didn't think of that. I'd take whatever plane keeps me in MSP as well.

Whatever happens in this first round is just the first move, nothing more. Things will be very fluid for several months here. New planes every month means new vacancy awards every month. A lot of people have left for good. Saab vs CRJ = whatever. FO's will make it into the base they want. Captain upgrades will be a different story.

I noticed that I moved up 33 numbers between the 1/15 and 2/1 seniority lists. Have that many people left, or did they just not have an accurate count on the jan list?

can someone tell me where a April 97 guy would fall on the list. I am curious to see how many above me have left. Thanks

That's a good point about getting MSP by going to the 900. I didn't think of that. I'd take whatever plane keeps me in MSP as well.

I'm sure with all the shuffling about to happen again. Any current FO that wants MSP should be able to get it on the Saab within a couple bids without seatlocking themselves. So unless for some reason you want to be a career FO what's the point of doing that?

Latest resources

Back