• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba payscale

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
does anyone know why Pinnacle requires 3500TT or 3000TT/500type to be eligible for captain upgrade? Something to do with an insurance requirement? Just seems high.

Seems reasonable. Your family may fly on them.

MM

From what I've heard they're shooting for a 30% increase on year 2 making second year FO pay $31.70.... who knows when this contract will be done though. PNCL management just doesn't seem to budge.

On a different note... does anyone know why Pinnacle requires 3500TT or 3000TT/500type to be eligible for captain upgrade? Something to do with an insurance requirement? Just seems high.

g

You think 3000TT is a little high to act as the captain of a 121 jet? :confused:

On a different note... does anyone know why Pinnacle requires 3500TT or 3000TT/500type to be eligible for captain upgrade? Something to do with an insurance requirement? Just seems high.

Its funny how experience requirements only seem high to those without experience.

Is it also reasonable to have a 250-300 hour FO?

So it seems you're YET another pilot suck on the NUMBERS game.

Numbers don't have much to do with the ability to learn. Try flying a British Airwasy 747 and meet the cockpit crew. You may run in to FO (now even some captains) who were hired to fly 74/75 etc., with around those numbers.

Get over it!

I'm not playing the numbers game, I was just wondering. I was under the impression that PNCL's cpt mins were higher than the rest of the regional industry. I'm just inquiring, not whining about the time requirements. Keep your panties on gentlemen!

g

Latest resources

Back