• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba news from local press

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The growth you speak of may be gone soon and the FOs of which you speak will still be in the right seat. Bet they are proud of the growth they provided you. As for the contract, guess a bird in the hand...$
Some of them were right![/QUOTE]
\

I am so tired of bitcing about LOA 15. The neg. team back then did the best with the info they had. Have you ever talked to those guys about it? It is so easy to monday-morning Qback the event. If you don't like, go to PNL or Comair or great lakes. I hate people with your sense of intitlement.

We all have to pay our dues by why pay more? It's like kicking someone in the back of head when they're already down instead of trying to help em get up. Forcing one group to freezes or cuts, then politely saying "Oh you'll be a captain soon" is such a yes-man excuse. The exact same crap came up in January 04 when we all had to vote on the new contract. Same statements to the 3-4 year FOs: "Oh just you wait, as soon as we sign this new contract we'll be getting jets up the arse in a few months and it will be like old times"- every GD senior captain spewed this crap to the senior FOs..... and how along was it from the signing to the CRJ announcement? 1 year and 3 months! And the upgrade party didn't even last that long with all the NWA bankruptcy crap going on.

It looks like every GD Captain was right, we did get the jets; And you're complaining it took 1 year 3 mths to get them. OMFG! BOO Hooo! Explain the "kicking someone in the back of the head....." I don't get the analogy?

Not picking on LOA 15. It is what it is. Just saying its our turn to "give for growth". The FOs have done their part, like it or not. During the contract all the gray hairs kept preaching "we need to be in a position to grow" ala LOA 15. As we do now. The chance may come to grow by getting larger equipment. i.e. GROWTH. I will most definately go back to the right seat with no new a/c. While it will be a slight impact in my pocket, it most assuredly will be a GIANT hit to your and Buck's wallet. I only hope you have to sell some toys or maybe move as a result of the wage difference.

looks like someone else bitche$ too much. Don't PM me you wimp. say it here.

You are right. we go the CRJs to the detriment of the avros

KaptainKarl said:
looks like someone else bitche$ too much. Don't PM me you wimp. say it here.

You are right. we go the CRJs to the detriment of the avros

Oh yeah, that's the GREEDY AVRO CAs' fault. Those bastards!

I don't understand your position KK. What is all this talk about the "poor FOs" again. What is your solution. You are all over the page.

KaptainKarl said:
Not picking on LOA 15. It is what it is. Just saying its our turn to "give for growth". The FOs have done their part, like it or not. During the contract all the gray hairs kept preaching "we need to be in a position to grow" ala LOA 15. As we do now. The chance may come to grow by getting larger equipment. i.e. GROWTH. I will most definately go back to the right seat with no new a/c. While it will be a slight impact in my pocket, it most assuredly will be a GIANT hit to your and Buck's wallet. I only hope you have to sell some toys or maybe move as a result of the wage difference.

Het dumba$$! Just because someone was here during loa 15 doesn't mean they("all") supported it. So you can take your "give for growth" and shove it. Funny, the pot calling the kettle black with your...I had it bad and that was wrong so now you should have it bad because that would be right.

btw
Don't worry about me,"GIANT" loss of pay, I'll make it.

Latest resources

Back