Mesaba Mx Hangar in Msp Closed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"OOooh oooh! And they could deflate the tires and struts, too!"

Your childish response isn't necessary - it shows a lack of understanding and knowledge.

The story of the CAL mx facility is in the book "From Worst To First" for your future reference and they were moving much larger airplanes than a CRJ900.

I agree with that. But you have to realize that his childish remark made him feel 'better' for almost five minutes. He simply isn't able to cope with the factual story you provided.

Say Again?

Your childish response isn't necessary - it shows a lack of understanding and knowledge.

The story of the CAL mx facility is in the book "From Worst To First" for your future reference and they were moving much larger airplanes than a CRJ900.

WHAT????

I wasn't ripping on you or doubting the veracity of your suggestion. I was just making a joke. Ya know the story about the semi that got stuck under an overpass, and it took a little kid to figure out that they could just deflate the tires . . . yeah.

Nooooo intent whatsoever to poke fun at anyone.

Sorry if you took it any other way.

I agree with that. But you have to realize that his childish remark made him feel 'better' for almost five minutes. He simply isn't able to cope with the factual story you provided.

Capisce?

"Northwest continued to make payments on the bonds after the bankruptcy filing. "They felt a moral obligation to do so," Oberstar said. But he added that Northwest management also worried about a public backlash if the carrier walked away from its financial responsibility to Duluth and the state of Minnesota."

What? NWA has morals? I'm sure all the mechanics they replaced with scabs can agree with that.

Latest resources

Back