Mesaba Mx Hangar in Msp Closed

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

IFIxUmUBrakeUm

The hangar in msp is now closed we are down to just a few mech's left and more are leaving. Within the next weeks it will be take a number to get your plane fixed, even if its a light bulb. Everything is outside and we have 1/2 the tooling and parts that we had before the closing, so if you wait in line its not the mech's fault!!!

Supposedly there is a large expansion of the facilities at CWA (Central Wisconsin) and that will be where much of the CRJ work gets done.... We will still have the DTW hangar too. But yes CVG and MSP hangars are history.

DOH! your correct.... this ground school stuff is killing my brain far worse than the beer bongs in college....

Good luck to you all !!!

I hope everyone at Mesaba (the actual workers) gets everything and more that they deserve. I had to pull the plug after 9 years and still am glad that I did it. I just wish that I had done it much sooner. Keep your chin up and smile, after all, we all are numb from the waist down from being kicked there so much. Good luck to all....

. . . and in unrelated news, Compass Airlines announces a new MX base in MSP. . .Any takers?

The tail on a 175 is only about 5ft taller than an Avro. They really cut it that close on the Avro, huh?

Luckily, I didn't make it over to the MSP hangar that often.

/EndAirlners.netdiscussion

Latest resources

Back