Mesaba interview written test

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Check out www.aviationinterviews.com

There are A LOT of gouges on there for every airline.. There are even some samples of the types of questions you could expect.

with that being said, XJOHXJ was exactly right, the written is very straight forward.

Good Luck

If you need gouge, you're not ready for the job.

I disagree!

I'm now flying for the regional, but when I was in going through the interview process, I needed the gouge just like this chap.

Needing help with testing info has nothing to do with someone’s ability to learn and flight skills.

If you're so terribly misinformed and have nothing to give but sarcasm, I suggest you don't post anything at all!

There is gouge and then there is gouge. Gouge is a heads-up on what to prep for and what to expect, gouge is unearned insider information about the items to prep for -- in other words, crib-notes.

Don't get me wrong, gouge works great in training, but if you need gouge to get through an interview, then you better brush up on the skills.

But it just sounds to me like you are looking for gouge only, not what the answers are.

Good luck!

I disagree!

I'm now flying for the regional, but when I was in going through the interview process, I needed the gouge just like this chap.

Needing help with testing info has nothing to do with someone’s ability to learn and flight skills.

If you're so terribly misinformed and have nothing to give but sarcasm, I suggest you don't post anything at all!

Testing has no relation to flight skills? If you can't explain when to leave DH or what speed limits are or when you time out from duty, then if that doesn't affect flight skills I don't know what does.

When I was hired, on the written there was some question about Type 4 deice fluid.

What CFI knows about Type 4?

I'm kinda glad I didn't have a gouge for that. I was worried that it was some sort of flag if you got that question right.

If you can't hack it, you'll get weeded out in indoc and systems.

The current state of applicants for the regionals reminds me of a repeat character on the TV show Wings name Kenny. He was still in high school, still lived at home, and still worked a second job at the local drive thru. All this while maintaining a great attitude. Brian even dated his mom if I remember correctly! Makes me real nervous to fly on a regional these days.

Testing has no relation to flight skills? If you can't explain when to leave DH or what speed limits are or when you time out from duty, then if that doesn't affect flight skills I don't know what does.

Are we having tough time reading my post?

‘Needing info about test’ is what I said.

Something what you did exactly when you upgraded to CA, didn’t you? You know…going around the training center, trying to find info about the written test, etc. Are you telling me you NEVER asked your fellow pilots - who had upgraded or went through the ‘oral’ and ‘sim test’ - about what they did and what was asked?

To summarize, we’re not discussing the importance of ‘testing’, but information about testing.

Latest resources

Back