Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RampTower

Ol 366PX, the ditch b!tch
Anyone get called for an interview at Mesaba in the last couple of weeks??

Just wondering cuz I've walked in a few resumes and they haven't heard anything, yet. There's a class for both saab and avro starting May 30.

Woo Hoo! Got a call to interview on the 24th!

Midwest said:
Woo Hoo! Got a call to interview on the 24th!

Same here. I am going in in the afternoon. Nobody walked in my resume, just sent it via snail mail and 2 weeks later faxed in an update. That was done the first week of april. Hopes that helps.

Last edited:
Hey thanks Crizz! Hopefully things will work out and I can finally get back to minnesota. You going to Klug's thing on the 14th? Having fun on at Mesaba?

Mosquito, good luck man, I'll see you there!

Interviewing

I got called for an interview on May 26th! I faxed my resume in like 2 days before I got the call... CRJ's classes start when? I know Mesaba is getting new ones added to there fleet. How intense is the interview? What is the Sim ride in? Thanks for any Intel....

Last edited:
Capt. JD said:
I got called for an interview on May 26th! I faxed my resume in like 2 days before I got the call... CRJ's classes start when? I know Mesaba is getting new ones added to there fleet.

First CRJ class tentatively scheduled for July (4th or 5th) (in Montreal most likely). A vacancy notice is supposed to be posted during the first week of June. 1st CRJ to arrive in September, then 3 per month until the 15 are delivered. And hopefully we will hear about the 20 options. Right now all details are TBA as NWA decides where the CRJs will be flying.

Pool?

If the interview goes well do they give you a call fairly soon after or do they put you into a hiring pool? Are you told what type of equipment you will be flying if & when you get a hire offer?

RampTower said:
First CRJ class tentatively scheduled for July (4th or 5th) (in Montreal most likely). A vacancy notice is supposed to be posted during the first week of June. 1st CRJ to arrive in September, then 3 per month until the 15 are delivered. And hopefully we will hear about the 20 options. Right now all details are TBA as NWA decides where the CRJs will be flying.

Latest resources

Back