• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Interview Calls anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nobody get too excited about the CRJ. The first few classed will be instructors before they start sending the pilots. I am guessing that the first class for captains and fo's won't be until August or maybe late July.

???

I have a question about the interview. Is the 30 question IFR test Multipe Choice or fill in? I am asking becuase it's just 30 question, and no one meation atp written in the gouges. That's why I ask. Thanks in advance.

Good Luck Midwest. See you on the 24th.

I interviewed on 04-06-05 and was told if the good news came, it would come in two days. 9 days later on 04-15-05 HR called me to let me know that I was in the pool for June 6th or July 5th class. On May 3rd HR called and offered me a May 30th class. They said that they would be sending me info on what aircraft I would be assigned about a week before class and that I would know what base I will be assigned 3 days into class. As far as the written goes: 30 multiple choice basic IFR test (no atp Q's).

ClippedWings said:
I interviewed on 04-06-05 and was told if the good news came, it would come in two days. 9 days later on 04-15-05 HR called me to let me know that I was in the pool for June 6th or July 5th class. On May 3rd HR called and offered me a May 30th class. They said that they would be sending me info on what aircraft I would be assigned about a week before class and that I would know what base I will be assigned 3 days into class. As far as the written goes: 30 multiple choice basic IFR test (no atp Q's).

Congrats. And thank you for the reply.

Dumb question and flame-retardant suit is donned...

Is Mesaba and the MEC looking into possibly helping out Skyway pilots who may end furloughed (akin to XJT taking Indy pilots first)?

Granted, we're only talking about *possibly* 80-100 pilots on the street really soon. But, some of us will need employment somewhere.

Thanks

HMM

I don't know of any preferential treatment, but I was one of the "20 beech FO's furloughed last Decemeber", of that class 5 of us have already been hired here. So being from Skyway doesn't seem to hurt your chances.....

I walked a resume in about 3 weeks ago and my buddy still hasn't heard. Interesting how they plead to us for recommendations and then call random people off the street first.

Good luck to everyone getting on at XJ... welcome aboard.

FO

Regional4life said:
Word on the street is that the first CRJ class for Mesaba will be 5 crews and 4 check airmen.

Are those crews moving over from the Saab or are they from the new hires? What is the date for the first class of the CRJ?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back