• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba in KATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Arggg....You are right. Express 1 was cargo and you guys were just Express.

New South, you are the man! I give you pro-post kudos. I give the respect to the older 9E guys that they all deserve. You guys have had your noses in the mud since your last contract in 01 that got you the inital CRJ's.

Actually, let's talk about those rates. It was 99 to set the record straight. With all due respect.....I think you know about the 200 rates. XJ would not deal with the rate, because at that time you did not have 200's. What is the excuse for the 900's. Same thing. I can see it coming now: min day, and all the rest.

Let's talk vacation slide, moving days, upgrade time, W2 with upgrade, and days off, including career movement.

Forget it. XJ is the best. Wish I could have been there. However, PCL pilots are at FDX, UPS, and the rest. Xj rules. The best of the best.

All respect for you and the ones that were not pompous. All regionals suck. Move on!!!

Actually, let's talk about those rates. It was 99 to set the record straight. With all due respect.....I think you know about the 200 rates. XJ would not deal with the rate, because at that time you did not have 200's. What is the excuse for the 900's. Same thing. I can see it coming now: min day, and all the rest.

Let's talk vacation slide, moving days, upgrade time, W2 with upgrade, and days off, including career movement.

Forget it. XJ is the best. Wish I could have been there. However, PCL pilots are at FDX, UPS, and the rest. Xj rules. The best of the best.

All respect for you and the ones that were not pompous. All regionals suck. Move on!!!

New South,

Are you still with 9E? I thought you might have moved on. After 10 plus years here at xj I am just too lazy to have moved on.

I did try NetJets though. Started my app in December of last year and it took until October for them to say Go F.... Yourself. HAHA.

Did you decide if you are going to take the flow through or not?

It would be a tough decision right now. I am still about 100 numbers from the flow so hopefully the economy has started the rebound. Plus everyone would know what is happening with the New Delta. People like Bakeburg are next in line for it. Tough decision if they have to make it.

Latest resources

Back