• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
M-crit said:
Its true, I too interviewed on 1/9/06 at the Pan Am facility

I call bull$hit.....

Who interviewed you? First name, last initial please... Be careful, because one of the people who did a lot of the interviewing left the company at the end of the year....

Ya thats gotta be B.S. I interviewed and got hired last September only to have my ground school cancel three days before it started. I received a letter from Ms. J.S. in November saying they would contact me after the new year. I realize a lot has happened since then but why would they spend the time interviewing others without trying to contact/call back the people they furloughed or at least hired?

You've gotta laugh!!
Someone has a sense of humor!! You guys are taking the bait!
Obviously some guy thought he would get an already wound-up group of guys going.

HERE'S TO YOU, OH SPREADER OF THE BULL$HIT!!!

dogismycopilot said:
Yeah...assigned the CRJ...likely story....

Look at what aircraft size Newco will have. Either CRJ or ERJ. This will ensure low wages since ALPA has designated those two manufacturers as makers of light airplanes. Looks like some of there own mainline brethren will now be flying said light aircraft. Too bad ALPA national believes all that fly them are substandard pilots deserving substandard wages. They screwed themselves.

Rant over.

Workin'Stiff said:
Here's the actual post over there....

Interview experience:
Was surprised to get the call for the interview. Went well, lots of HR stuff, sim was very touchy. They said the airline was experiencing many changes right now and that they are starting to come together again. I was told that I was the first interview since the summer time. I look forward to starting class at the end of Feb. Great group of people.

Funny how I interviewed in September, as I look at the calendar, that's "NOT" Summertime.

yeah some of you guys are really dense. "I hope I pass my drug test" says it all right there, among other things. Besides, it was pretty funny

Latest resources

Back