Mesaba Hiring Rumor Mill

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
convair007 said:
and for the record I don't care what I fly, just want a schedule, and a nice work environment. I guess some sort of compensation would be a plus too.

You get paid the same whatever you fly..... as an FO.

kj6991 said:
Mesaba called me today as well. So they are firing up over there it seems. Had to decline the interview. They called me about 2 hours after I found out I have been hired at SkyWest!

Congrat's!!

kj6991 said:
Mesaba called me today as well. So they are firing up over there it seems. Had to decline the interview. They called me about 2 hours after I found out I have been hired at SkyWest!

Does your start date at Skywest occur before the Mesaba interview? If not, then why turn down a Mesaba interview?

Just curious.

Hey Mesaba called me too this afternoon....but it wasn't for an interview.

It was to stinking Junior Man me.....hahahahaha......good thing my machine got it.

Good luck guys and gals. Just be yourself.

Simon Says said:
It was to stinking Junior Man me.....hahahahaha......good thing my machine got it.

Wtf you still doing with an answering "machine"? I thought that was so 1986? ;)

convair007 said:
Just got the call for the Mesaba interview. Any tips out there besides what I've read in the gouge.

You're better off sticking with the aviationinterviews.com gouge than asking here. :rolleyes: For more information go to http://www.airlinepilotcentral.com
There's lots of good information there and a forum which hasn't been corrupted, yet.

Otherwise, the aviationinterviews.com gouge is pretty much dead on and most important be yourself, not someone else. The interviewers will see right through you. good luck

Latest resources

Back