• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

mesaba flow up and down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RE: As for where you left your car keys, check the gay bar down the street from your crash pad...

Aaaaaaaand....did you find them?

Well, see, we are in agreement...I don't have to evaluate the flow-thru as a career choice either, because I turned NW down years ago when they offered....I was only responding to the "promised land" comment...it's great that you are (the one) happy NW employee that I've crossed paths with and I'm sure there are others...point is, we're both happy where we are because we refuse to allow management and the job to define or shape our lives...I responded to your post specifically because in lurking and reading here for a while, it seems that you are the most frequent and vocal participant here and you seem to really respect your opinion! That's good, to have a sense of self-worth! And no, I haven't seen your keys as my smoking-hot wife precludes my need for gay-itey of any sort...and besides, the key ring YOUR wife gave me has an extra set!:)

I'm very happy that you rejected NW. Sounds like a win-win.

If you'd like to make this all about me...perhaps a new thread topic?

In the meantime, the irony here is that we pretty much agree on this topic.

On a different topic... how long would it take a new hire to get MSP based? Any guesses? Do most the commuters take DTW therefore making MSP junior? MSP is only senior at XJ because back in the day they hired so many Minnesota natives. Perhaps NWA is different in which base goes junior/senior?

On a different topic... how long would it take a new hire to get MSP based? Any guesses? Do most the commuters take DTW therefore making MSP junior? MSP is only senior at XJ because back in the day they hired so many Minnesota natives. Perhaps NWA is different in which base goes junior/senior?

MSP is now the junior base in the system.

Junior F/O is in MSP and junior captain is in MSP.

Note: There are no widebody aircraft currently in MSP.

I'm very happy that you rejected NW. Sounds like a win-win.

If you'd like to make this all about me...perhaps a new thread topic?

In the meantime, the irony here is that we pretty much agree on this topic.

Nah, we're good! And we are in agreement about all the stuff that matters...as far as the thread, I'm just messin' with ya!:p Someone told me you needed a laugh or two! Really, I know that by pure baseline statistics there MUST be some happy NW guys walking around and I'm glad you are one of them...I just have seen NW mgt. jerk you guys around so much that I could never go from a "little NW" mentality like XJ's to the full-blown thing! So, I'll see you around the board here and there....(and good luck with those car keys!:) ).

A one list would probably be valued at $400-$500 million dollar loss to NWA. It's truly sad that the MEC won't force a confrontation, there is really no better time than now. How does a metered flowback help any NWA pilot?

Is this your opinion even if a forced one list resulted in Mesaba pilots being stapled to the bottom?

Have any of the previous flows had a longevity provision?

Latest resources

Back