Mesaba FAs brawl!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Butters said:

The flight, operated by Mesaba Airlines, was supposed to take off at 2:20 PM from Memphis. It didn't leave until more than two hours later. "To this point we still haven't received an apology," says passenger Lance Brown. "It wasn't until several people went up to the gate we found out the reason for what happened."

Awwww. Poor wittle baby. No apology. Maybe he should get some money for his trauma. I am sure he has already contacted his lawyer. Gawd, I am so happy I fly packages.

Oh wait.....I just saw at the end of the story "all they got" was a $35 coupon. What a schmuck. Maybe Mesaba should buy him a Porsche. Maybe if he fukin paid more than $20 for his ticket, the company could afford more classy FAs. What a tool.

Last edited:
Dodge said:
This is not the first time that Mesaba FA's got into a tussel on the Avro out of MEM. Good recruiting practices in MEM.

Same FA for the second time. Maybe she'll get fired, again.

capt. megadeth said:
Awwww. Poor wittle baby. No apology. Maybe he should get some money for his trauma. I am sure he has already contacted his lawyer. Gawd, I am so happy I fly packages.

Oh wait.....I just saw at the end of the story "all they got" was a $35 coupon. What a schmuck. Maybe Mesaba should buy him a Porsche. Maybe if he fukin paid more than $20 for his ticket, the company could afford more classy FAs. What a tool.

So you mean to tell me if you could buy a $20 ticket you would tell them that's not enough, I want to pay $100? Now who's the schmuck?

Well I am sure that the renowned inflight "manager" down in Memphis who is wholly unqualified to be in her position and should have been terminated YEARS ago for many a reason (and will remain nameless but those who know, will know) will figure out a way to keep these flight attendants jobs whilst weeding out those attendants who do FAAAR less. Geez, how many CRM issues will it take with the MEM flight attendants before "you know who" actually does her damned job and gets rid of those CRM-risk employees rather than scaring off the new-hires and those with uniform and hair "violations" (and making them cry while pax are boarding) and adding hundreds of thousands a year to the company's training budget. I could go on and on about this "manager", but the post would get quite protracted.

Again, I could go on, but I gotta go sneak my entire family through the TSA turnstyles and pretend I am immune to the rules :) (again, those who know about this little "incident" with so called "manager" will get the joke).

Latest resources

Back