Mesaba CRJ200 Training/Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great company, BTW :)

How does that saying go? Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. Maybe you know what paul foley does.

I would be willing to venture:

Great Company,

Terrible corporate executives!

The people who do the day-to-day stuff are typically pretty competent and all-around-OK types.

Name one company that WON'T bend their employees over the barrel in the name of a dollar...

Great company, BTW :)

How does that saying go? Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it. Maybe you know what paul foley does.

MAIR and Mr. Foley are gone and have nothing to do with XJ anymore. It's MAIR that threw XJ into bankruptcy whilst it sat on $150M + in XJ profits.

Yes, our 15 planes are going to Mesaba.

Retartd, Read your history books...those 15 crj's were delivered to mesaba, however once mesaba entered in BK they were temporally assigned to 9E.

YES, we are getting OUR (northwest's) airplanes back...If you would be so kind could you include a carfax with them... www.carfax.com

Oct 2 (Reuters) - Pinnacle Airlines Inc, a unit of Pinnacle Airlines Corp (PNCL.O: Quote, Profile, Research), said it agreed with Northwest Airlines to defer the transition of 15 CRJ-200 aircrafts from Pinnacle to one of Northwest's subsidiaries.
Northwest agreed to pay Pinnacle $1.5 million to compensate it for the costs associated with the delay, it said in a regulatory filing. Pinnacle flies regional jets for Northwest.
The transition, originally scheduled to begin in September, will now begin in November at a rate of about two aircrafts per month, the company said. (Reporting by Sreerupa Mitra in Bangalore)

Bangalore: Your source for all the news that's fresh in America!

(at a fraction of the labor costs!)

(So, only a matter of time until Mr. Mitra becomes your air traffic controller?)

I don't remember 15 extra CRJs sitting around at Mesaba. . . Where did they hide them after they delivered them?

I'm glad there is no red in my new paint (okay no red, unless you count Leonid Brezhnev).

I would be willing to venture:

Great Company,

Terrible corporate executives!

The people who do the day-to-day stuff are typically pretty competent and all-around-OK types.

I'll second that!!!

I very much enjoyed my 8 years there...actually miss it some.

BTW, all that BK stuff resulted in a pay raise for every pilot on the property at the time. (Concessions + BK Claim + Snapbacks = Raise)

Latest resources

Back