Mesaba CRJ200 Training/Flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll second that!!!

I very much enjoyed my 8 years there...actually miss it some.

BTW, all that BK stuff resulted in a pay raise for every pilot on the property at the time. (Concessions + BK Claim + Snapbacks = Raise)

True statement. Now the only problem with the concessionary deal is the two year seat lock for all the upgrades. It may prove painful for our new Saab captains who are presently sporting 7+ years of seniority.

MM

Retartd, Read your history books...those 15 crj's were delivered to mesaba, however once mesaba entered in BK they were temporally assigned to 9E.

YES, we are getting OUR (northwest's) airplanes back...If you would be so kind could you include a carfax with them... www.carfax.com

Ummm, you have no idea what you are talking about. Those 15 airplanes were never delivered to XJ, nor are they part of the airplanes that were scheduled to be delivered to XJ. The other two (601 and 602XJ) are the only CRJ200's in NW colors ever originally planned for delivery to XJ. The other ones awarded to XJ prior to CH11 were never delivered to any NW affiliate.

I would suggest you take it easy with words like "retard".

Turbo

Thanks Turbo! He's probably one of those people that decided we were all "in this togather" after XJ filed for BK.

Ummm, you have no idea what you are talking about. Those 15 airplanes were never delivered to XJ, nor are they part of the airplanes that were scheduled to be delivered to XJ. The other two (601 and 602XJ) are the only CRJ200's in NW colors ever originally planned for delivery to XJ. The other ones awarded to XJ prior to CH11 were never delivered to any NW affiliate.

I would suggest you take it easy with words like "retard".

Turbo

Turbo, you are correct. Mesaba only received 2 crjs from northwest. Now, unfortunatly we are watching the shellgame switch back to PNCL.

Ridgeback, I would suggest that you watch your tone in regards to aircraft transfers from one carrier to the other. We at Mesaba have enjoyed the support of many of our fellow aviators in the industry because of who we are and how we carry ourselves. I can tell that you are new to the company, just by your statement! Please do not tarnish the good name that your fellow Mesaba pilots have built over the years! None of these airplanes are ours, they are all NWA's! The quicker you learn that the better off you will be.

PNCL... Keep fighting the good fight. I know what you are going through... it sucks!

Thanks, we'll be alright...

And thank you guys for sticking up to mgmt, Tom W., your neg commitee, and your pilots did a great job.

Turbo

Retartd, Read your history books...those 15 crj's were delivered to mesaba, however once mesaba entered in BK they were temporally assigned to 9E.

YES, we are getting OUR (northwest's) airplanes back...If you would be so kind could you include a carfax with them... www.carfax.com

As others have stated, those 15 CRJs were ordered, painted and delivered to Pinnacle. They were never Mesaba's and they were never intended to be Mesaba's. Until now.

Ahhh, you sir are an Idiot!!!

Latest resources

Back