Mesaba Crj

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RampTower said:
I'm surprised because our training department is such a knee jerk reaction operation. QUOTE]

Simple curiousity as to your view point. Why do you say they are knee jerk reaction operation?

Regional4life said:
Don't throw furniture into the pool.

Had to wait a sec before typing after this one.. sides hurt too much.

He's got a point, furniture in the pool is a great way to go out with a bang. Remember the hotel workers are your enemy! hide the mini's i tell you!

FLYINOKRA! said:
A banana huh? I apreciate all the advice. No one said anything about the crash pad thing. I also noticed in my interview class that most everyone was from up north, and said they would just move there. I noticed on my class roster that I have 3 females in my class. We never had any trouble from females at my flight school I'm assuming it'll be the same here. ANy body stay at the Towneplace suites in Eagen during training.

Never had any trouble with em while I was at XJ....they always did just like I told em!!!!

Just kiddin. Couldn't let it go.

Those of you that interviewed at Mesaba, how did you send your resumes in?? I have e-mailed a couple, but never heard anything back and I am from MN with more that the time required and a current 121 job. I would sure like to try at least an interview with them.

jschroed said:
I talked to HR today and got into the September 26th class.

You talked to HR today. meaning that they called you, Or that you gave them a call. Also when did you interview. Thanks!

-"Sunglasses in the terminal" dink...
Funny stuff! Can someone clue me in why dumbasses do this? I love walking up to these people when they are with their girlfriend and saying "leave em on, you look cool"

F16fixer said:
-"Sunglasses in the terminal" dink...
Funny stuff! Can someone clue me in why dumbasses do this? I love walking up to these people when they are with their girlfriend and saying "leave em on, you look cool"

What in the FBO?

hahaha, all you CFIs do that

enter
/dork

this place is filled with dorks, i have a couple in my crashpad that would rather flight sim it up than see some titties. man.

Out of curiosity.. how many memory items does XJ have on the CRJ?

Remember there are douchebags/unproficient morons at all airlines. Don't be one.

skychicken said:
Those of you that interviewed at Mesaba, how did you send your resumes in?? I have e-mailed a couple, but never heard anything back and I am from MN with more that the time required and a current 121 job. I would sure like to try at least an interview with them.

Too bad you've got 121 expierence. That does not look good to Mesaba for some reason. Does anyone out there know of any recent newhires that came from 121? Most, if not nearly all are 1000-1500 CFI's and freightdogs. I guess they have pretty good luck with the new guys, so why change what's workn'. Sorry

Latest resources

Back