• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba CRJ-900 F.O.'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
maybe you all can help me fiqure out why the heck are they so cocky, i just ran into other today, every single friggen right seat rj f.o has a huge chip , whats with it, man if i fly with them get ready to work the gear!

It really is the most ungainly-looking jet in the skies, today. Looks like it'll break in half, and the engines are way to small. The Flying Giraffe.

Yeah I remember riding over to PanAm in Eagan on the hotel bus with these guys.

They were just burning to work the word "900" into conversation however possible. Just some more midwestern tools who think they're hot stuff.

Yeah I remember riding over to PanAm in Eagan on the hotel bus with these guys.

They were just burning to work the word "900" into conversation however possible. Just some more midwestern tools who think they're hot stuff.

Reminds me of the guys who say "I fly the E170. It's the one that looks JUST like a 737, but a little bit smaller"

two things, I have seen a couple of the a holes in the crew room.....they are the ones who you see who try to look better than everyone else....but they give the majority of the rest, the good ones a bad name. The only good this post will have is maybe opening up a few of the idiots eyes, but generally it will make the other good ones think everyone hates them.....well, try including the newbies into your conversation in the crewroom...build unity, we will need it

For the Saab guys and gals, it won't be hard to look different in the crew room come July....the sweat, the stink, the shear joy of another Saab summer radiating from my skin.
So I guess the answer is get used to this aloofness.

I seem to remember a similar sentiment about the Avro FOs about 6-7 years ago on this same web board. For that matter I personally remember the attitudes of some of our CRJ-200 FOs when they first went into service along side of the Saab at 9E. I think in any operation with multiple types you will get a superiority complex among those in the equipment generally accepted as being superior. Just look at at mainline carriers where the the wide body guys consistently dump on and sell out the narrow body guys.

Latest resources

Back