• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba at Job Fair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Single list? Some of their concessions back? I don't know, but it doesn't really matter. All that matters is that NWA management is violating the CBA, and that can't be allowed to stand.

The crj900 should and hopefully will stay with mainline. It is a certified 90 seat jet. What are your goals as a regional pilot? To stay at a regional or move to a major or lcc. The bleeding of aircraft to the regional from mainline has to stop if we all want a future in this business.I can certain hope nwa alpa pushes for one list.

The crj900 should and hopefully will stay with mainline. It is a certified 90 seat jet. What are your goals as a regional pilot? To stay at a regional or move to a major or lcc. The bleeding of aircraft to the regional from mainline has to stop if we all want a future in this business.I can certain hope nwa alpa pushes for one list.

I'd prefer to fly a DC-9 at NWA than anything at XJ. To be perfectly clear though, Mesaba will (might?) be operating CRJ-705s, not CRJ-900s.

If the thread about the Dallas job fair is accurate, Mesaba is promising NWA seniority numbers. That is obviously not a done deal, but maybe that's the angle this is taking.

Good luck to the Red Tails, big and small.

, Mesaba will (might?) be operating CRJ-705s, not CRJ-900s.

Why do you say that when NWA ordered 900's and only Jazz is the only operator of the 705. I remember all of the rumors floating around when the bankrucy was fist filled. People were also saying that the avro was going to come back with 85 seats. not dumping on ya just asking a question.

I'd prefer to fly a DC-9 at NWA than anything at XJ. To be perfectly clear though, Mesaba will (might?) be operating CRJ-705s, not CRJ-900s.

The order is for CRJ-900's not CRJ-705's. The 705 type was created as a way around USAir scope. NWA does not have these restrictions so there is no need to have to live with the restrictions of the 705.

If the thread about the Dallas job fair is accurate, Mesaba is promising NWA seniority numbers. That is obviously not a done deal, but maybe that's the angle this is taking.

If you are refering to the above post by Yudso that was pure flamebait. Tighten up your crap filter before you make plans based on FI posts.

Last edited:
Do I sense another XJ crisis around the corner????

What do you think they have waiting for you this time? .....................mmmm.

Single list? Some of their concessions back? I don't know, but it doesn't really matter. All that matters is that NWA management is violating the CBA, and that can't be allowed to stand.
Management knows exactly what it is doing. This is intentional to prevent mainline creep.

Latest resources

Back