Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PunchTheClown said:
Um maybe because they are a bunch of sellouts and the cockroaches of the airline world? They coined the term "race to the bottom".

You owe me the beer i just spit out while laughing so hard I fell off the chair and broke that, I also pissed myself so I'll send you the bill for the dry cleaning...

When is your new comedy cd coming out?

dnkt said:
I saw a mesa CA the other day at ORD walking around with his bright red suitcase and black flight bag. Is this the new thing at mesa? I thought black on black looked a little better.

The other day I saw someone at XJT with black shoes and dark brown shoelaces. How the hell can he fly a plane like that? Won't it crash?

urflyingme?! said:
You owe me the beer i just spit out while laughing so hard I fell off the chair and broke that, I also pissed myself so I'll send you the bill for the dry cleaning...

When is your new comedy cd coming out?

I'm still in negotiations with Capital Records but I'll let you know.

dnkt said:
I saw a mesa CA the other day at ORD walking around with his bright red suitcase and black flight bag. Is this the new thing at mesa? I thought black on black looked a little better.

I have seen this guy in CLT. Its not a red suitcase its a bright red suitcase. It looked pretty tacky. JMHO

PunchTheClown said:
Um maybe because they are a bunch of sellouts and the cockroaches of the airline world? They coined the term "race to the bottom".

Im at the regionals or whatever you call it, but im not trying to make a career out of it. The regionals are what they are, a Fcking starting place, not somewhere to retire at. It seems all you guys just hate the fact that your at a place where you will be sating on the right side for 5yrs. STOP FIGHTING OVER PEANUTS!

Why is it that every 3 weeks some moron on this board wants to comment on a Mesa pilot's appearance?

That's a little too Brokeback..........

There's an AWAC pilot that has a bright red suitcase. Pretty nice guy, too; posts on here from time to time.

Taco Rocket said:
Why is it that every 3 weeks some moron on this board wants to comment on a Mesa pilot's appearance?

That's a little too Brokeback..........

Not only that...but if at the end of a 4 day they are your last ride home...you will get on and smile and say thank you.

Then come home and get on FI and slam them.

Latest resources

Back