Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dnkt

I saw a mesa CA the other day at ORD walking around with his bright red suitcase and black flight bag. Is this the new thing at mesa? I thought black on black looked a little better.

Was it too warm for that stylish and professional windbreaker they all wear? Let me guess, he was wearing Dockers too.

Soverytired, there is no room for individualism in the airline pilot's professional world. Individuals and rogue thinkers are a danger to the operation of a jet aircraft with people on board. This is a halmark of professionalism which you would be wise to emulate.

Last edited:
he probably just broke his usual suitcase and now he has to save up 4 months worth of pay before he can replace it. Cut the guy a break.

JD2003 said:
Soverytired, there is no room for individualism in the airline pilot's professional world. Individuals and rogue thinkers are a danger to the operation of a jet aircraft with people on board. This is a halmark of professionalism which you would be wise to emulate.

Calm down ICEMAN, I dont work for Mesa but WTF. You guys love to try and pick them apart, who really cares!

JD2003 said:

WOW, that was deep!:rolleyes:

JD2003 said:

(Yikes! Finally found someone who needs to get laid more I do.)

I suspect, however, that was tongue in cheek. Heh heh heh . . . :)

Cut your ponytail and buy a black suitcase. It's like this in the real world by the way.

cloudkicker1981 said:
Calm down ICEMAN, I dont work for Mesa but WTF. You guys love to try and pick them apart, who really cares!

Um maybe because they are a bunch of sellouts and the cockroaches of the airline world? They coined the term "race to the bottom".

Latest resources

Back