Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
xjlifer said:
Not only that...but if at the end of a 4 day they are your last ride home...you will get on and smile and say thank you.

Then come home and get on FI and slam them.

Of course we will. But then again I don't commute.

Maybe its the new MESA MIDGET PILOT SUITCASE. MESAand ALPA have derived a system to alert crew members that the MESA MIDGET is in the Red Suitcase. Where is the MESA MIDGET PILOT? I haven't seen him scurrying around picking up Smart Carts lately. Has another MESA pilot pouched his extra revenue source? Puke it up Low Ball Mesa Pilots, wheres your MIDGET?

Catbird said:
Maybe its the new MESA MIDGET PILOT SUITCASE. MESAand ALPA have derived a system to alert crew members that the MESA MIDGET is in the Red Suitcase. Where is the MESA MIDGET PILOT? I haven't seen him scurrying around picking up Smart Carts lately. Has another MESA pilot pouched his extra revenue source? Puke it up Low Ball Mesa Pilots, wheres your MIDGET?

Were you drunk when you typed that dribble?

Oh, read the sign...

<<-----

Catbird said:

You are pathetic

Latest resources

Back