Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
khsgt said:
Everybody I have talked too that has gone over to the other side from the 1900 says "same shoot, different airplane". Just what I have heard....and this side isn't getting any better, in fact due to a shortage of 1900 pilots things have gotten much much worse. I do know the CRJ is hurting for pilots too, and I only hope things on that side are better, though I don't believe so

I have an interview with Mesa next week ( I live in PHX ) Just got an offer to start at Pinnacle on Aug. 22nd but Im still undecided over which one to pick if I get an offer from Mesa too......... If I dont get PHX right away Im sure I wouldnt have to wait too long to get back to PHX. I dont mind commuting if I know I could potentially get PHX.

Spinplate said:
I have an interview with Mesa next week ( I live in PHX ) Just got an offer to start at Pinnacle on Aug. 22nd but Im still undecided over which one to pick if I get an offer from Mesa too......... If I dont get PHX right away Im sure I wouldnt have to wait too long to get back to PHX. I dont mind commuting if I know I could potentially get PHX.

Yeah you do that. Because Mesa rules right?

Latest resources

Back