• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Wins the Triple Crown - This from 3/11/11 Aviation Daily

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My point was and is. Mesa is changing..... Mesa is performing better than Mesa has ever performed and better than other regional's are performing. Oh, BTW because of high seniority Mesa has the highest paid pilots. It seems to me that many of you just want to live in the past.

Rene, who will Mesa get in bed with next? In a shrinking market with fewer code share possibilities, who will it be? Gonna use that that Sprit windfall to finance new aircraft?

My point was and is. Mesa is changing..... Mesa is performing better than Mesa has ever performed and better than other regional's are performing. Oh, BTW because of high seniority Mesa has the highest paid pilots. It seems to me that many of you just want to live in the past.

Get over that high seniority pay.......mr Chris.

I hope the mesa pilots ask for change of all of you in management.......you should pay mesa and not get paid...you stole enough...now you want pilots to take paycuts? are you f---- Kidding me.

Remember, it's cyclical. In the mid to late 90s, YV was humming along too. Growth, mainline partners doing well, then it nearly all went away. I remember sitting in that conference room in FMN with mgmt telling us that they had about 6 weeks worth of cash on hand and hoped that some upcoming changes would work.

The growth again, then slide back down, this time to BK.

So, good for them for showing improvement but don't be surprised when the bottom falls out again.

You are one bitter person sniper!!!!

not at all my friend......my time at mesa was well spend, but i will not listen to rene or this mesa management person bs everyone here.

i know them (mesa management), trust me i do.....

the bad fish smells from the head and they do smell.

SEC should investigate their stock options at 2 dollars per share options when the stock was traded at 13....thieves.....at best

Wait till acars is installed.

The next downfall of Mesa will be management not taking the upcoming pilot shortage seriously and Mesa will self implode.Mesa pilots being the highest paid!!...not hardly. JO already said an industry leading contract was not going to happen.

The next downfall of Mesa will be management not taking the upcoming pilot shortage seriously and Mesa will self implode.Mesa pilots being the highest paid!!...not hardly. JO already said an industry leading contract was not going to happen.

JO can be replaced...The good old days are gone.

New BOD and JO is on probation. You heard that from me.

Mesa will be sold.

Latest resources

Back