Mesa will waive wake turb...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Workin'Stiff said:
Yeah, that's what struck me as being really odd... I agree with you that the chances of it hanging around in a windy condition are pretty slim. But should something happen, it wouldn't look very good at the "board" while your doin' a carpet dance for waiving "wake turbulence separation."

Agreed.:beer:

I like double chocolate stout beer

I had a Lancaster Milk Stoudt at the Capital Ale House in RIC a few months back that is a great beer...

Everything on Flightinfo is true.

who knows if this is true......however....1-2000 jet PIC or not.....these super young CAs are more apt to do dangerous stuff.....its really that simple....they havent had the sh%t scared out of them yet( or maybe they just dont care) ......so they are going to do it with 50 pax on board........sad and really stupid.. at ORD a few weeks back a younger CRJ crew ( you could tell by the stupid radio convo) was begging to depart when ALL southbound departures were closed off......saying

" we just came from that way.......its not that bad.....can we try it out?"

I was shocked!!!! I couldnt help but to key the mic and comment on " im glad my family isnt on there!"

Quack said:
This is what happens when you have a crappy contract that doesn't pay you properly for issues like this...you start to compromise safety for pay! Rediculous!!!

this is NOT an excuse!!!! a crappy contract should NOT make you do UNSAFE acts!!!! Its plain and simple a matter of maturity and proper decision making!! Which apparantly they have NONE of.....

In the case of timing out (16hours FAA), wheels up + flight plan time + FOM check out time is the final factor. What if you block out around 13:30 and then ground hold for an hour or two?

Latest resources

Back