• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

the turtle

GO TERPS!
The results are in, Out of 977 eligible voters 842 voted, that
represents 86.2% of the eligible voters, I am pleased to announce 663
pilots voted in favor representing 78.74%. We have a New agreement.
The negotiating Committee would like to thank ALL pilots for their
participation and vote.

Resistence if futile...you will be assimilated.

MesaUnFreedumb pilots,

Thanks for lowering the bar to MickeyD's level. I hope you have fun at Mesa for the rest of your career. Once again Good Job.

Terryhflyer

Great job guys! Now the pilot groups with real balls will undo the damage! Then in five years you will be sitting around crying about how little you make compared to other airlines!

I want some of that stuff you all were smoking before you voted. It must be some really good stuff.

What a bunch of heartless bastards. Thanks for screwing things up again. We will all suffer in the years to come thanks to MESA. I can't wait for my company to ask for even more pay cuts to be competitive with these pukes.

to all mesa pilots,

thanks for bringing down the pay/work rules in our profession and degrading the quality of life for all future small jet piots

Don't say thank you to these whores call them what they really are, free **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**!!!!

WD.

Does anybody have the particulars of the TA? I hear everybody blasting the pay rates, just wondering what they are.

It sounds like they helped lower the bar, but we at ASA will do our best to hoist it back up. Although if we are sucessful, I am sure we can look forward to MESA jets flying in DCI colors too. Our fearless leader has made it quite clear the new flying will go to the cheapest company out there.

Living the dream....I think:confused:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back