• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: RE RE RE Got an idea

Flack said:
Surplus 1
You really are clueless.

You are correct, I am clueless. Since this thread is about the Mesa TA and not about Delta, Comair or ASA, I won't bother to respond and change the thread.

If you want to argue with me about the stuff your writing about, post in the appropriate thread and I'll try to accomodate you. Based on what you've said so far, it will be an easy task. With your level of "Flack" I've already figured out I can fly at any altitude with no danger of taking a hit.

Meanwhile, have a nice day.

C Rancher.....

Finally a Mesa pilot I can respect!! Too bad the rest dont see things clearly like you do! ''Good luck, and be safe!!

Sorry, I WOULD LOVE to give you a ride but we are weight restricted...
Thanks F*****S, My next pay cut is coming but on the other hand watchig you guy's live in the crew room in PHL because you can't even afford a crash pad is priceless...

HOLY THREAD RESERECTION BATMAN!!!!

It is funny to go back through this and read all the predictions that were made in '03. Specifically about Mesa coming in to do DCI flying. Only took 2 years.

Does anyone else get sick of reading this constant bashing? Im i the only one? Let me tell you, we have a real bunch of professional pilots on this chat board! Oh wait, you guys all should make top dollar with these types of attitudes, right? It really is funny. I would love for the media to stumble upon this board and exploit it. Wait, better yet, maybe your future employer finding out what type of person you truly are?? You think Mesa/TSA/Pinnacle are bringing down the industry?? Look at yourself! How about taking all this energy and making it useful. How about getting involved and creating some unity amongst all pilots and stop dividing us?

In response to the previous post by "olympus593", (who is not the only one on this board with this post) grow up. Play your jumpseat politics, it only a reflection on yourself. I hope the next guy you deny is on the interview board at your next job!

BeechScrub said:
I keep reading all of these colorful statements from pilots at other regionals and I can't help but wonder, what is it do you think we owe you anyway? You don't work for our company and you don't have to live under our contract.

These are the worst economic times in the history of the airlines, all three of our codeshares are either bankrupt or have govenment money in their pockets, and the current administration wouldn't even entertain the thought of an airline strike. We have an MEC that consists of a bunch of white-trash boneheads and a management that was whipsawing 3 pilot groups. Had the Mesa pilots not accepted the TA, they probably would be out of a job in the very near future. I don't know about you, but I've been furloughed before, it sucks and I have a family to feed.

Now I'm hearing talk about how we should have shut the company down. Mesa Air Group employs about 3500 people, only about 1400 of them are pilots. You mean to tell me that we should go tell the rest of the employees that we're going to shut this company down because we would not accept an aggreement that has modest improvements in every section.

You can hate us all you want, but we don't owe any other pilot group anything. The jumpseat works two ways.

Amen, we don't owe anyone swat. Please refrain from basing your lives on what happens here and stay in your perfect worlds. This is a Mesa pilot group issue and we negotiate for no one else.

So you can trash the Comair pilots on their deal but cant take any sh-t on yours. (And some of your guys did talk alot of sh-t). TYPICAL. By the way where is FDJ2 when you need a Mesa supporter at mainline. What does he think about this deal? Once again FDJ2 backs the wrong horse. I think even General Lee would be smart enough to stay away from this one. By the way you now work for DCI so what you do is our business. UBA757

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back