mesa sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JD2003 said:
Fecal Mesa Matter. Why don't you all quit tomorrow!

That is one of the most intelligent posts I've seen on these boards in quite some time...thank you for bringing me current.

On another note I'd like to ask you Mesa haters a question, do you hang everyone who makes a bad decision in their lives?
(The question is more directed at the contract signing than actually going to work at Mesa.)

SLC
:cool:

Last edited:
JD2003 said:
Fecal Mesa Matter. Why don't you all quit tomorrow!

After a heart to heart with myself I have decided to take the advice of all the flight info gurus and quit Mesa. So I ask all of you Mesa Haters to please PM me so I can send you my resume for your company. I am tired of crying myself to sleep after reading the posts and finally realizing what a terrible situation I have gotten myself into here. I don't think I can live with myself another day if I put on my freshly pressed windbreaker, load up the backpack with an iPod and Maxims and fire up the ol' CRJ. Please, please, please oh masters of the forums, please walk my resume in.

4500TT
2500turbine
700 PIC turbine

Previous flying experience
Mesa Air
CCair
Flight instruction

4 year degree
Physical Therapy

I thank you for your time and consideration as I one day hope to join your storied ranks as one of the my poop don't stink regional pilots.

P.S.
Eat Me

Jetscream32 said:
After a heart to heart with myself I have decided to take the advice of all the flight info gurus and quit Mesa. So I ask all of you Mesa Haters to please PM me so I can send you my resume for your company. I am tired of crying myself to sleep after reading the posts and finally realizing what a terrible situation I have gotten myself into here. I don't think I can live with myself another day if I put on my freshly pressed windbreaker, load up the backpack with an iPod and Maxims and fire up the ol' CRJ. Please, please, please oh masters of the forums, please walk my resume in.

4500TT
2500turbine
700 PIC turbine

Previous flying experience
Mesa Air
CCair
Flight instruction

4 year degree
Physical Therapy

I thank you for your time and consideration as I one day hope to join your storied ranks as one of the my poop don't stink regional pilots.

P.S.
Eat Me

Physical Therapy!!!! What the hell you doing flying!!! I guess you really don't care about money!! Man, I got a friend of mine in that field and he makes stupid money!!! I guess you really can't make good choices in life!! Good Luck!!!

You are right. It's entirely not about money. Since your life evidently is the model of perfection I must sincerely apologize for not choosing the lifestlye that you deem appropriate.

I've made great choices in life. I could sit here and tell you the who, what, why and how of my decision to fly but you seem to only want to stir the pot and blow off about stuff you don't know the facts about.

Tell me, how many Mesa guys actually use the PDT jumpseat? I'm sure you and that certain captain go home every night thinking you are so clever "making a Mesa pilot admit his company sucks" before they jumpseat. I don't believe that happens. One call to the pro standards and jumpseat chairs would solve that holier than thou attitude. Why do guys want to use the jumpseat as a political platform/personal agenda? If you really have a problem with Mesa guys why don't you just lobby your jumpseat committee to not have a reciprocal agreement with us?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back