mesa sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

titans10

Flew on mesa today , Over an 1.5hours late out of CLT. The flight attendants were rude. Part of the delay was the flight crew could not load the flight plan into the fms. No wonder the low pay for mesa and the regionals.

wow, nice to see people are getting creative with the flame.

titans10 said:
Flew on mesa today , Over an 1.5hours late out of CLT. The flight attendants were rude.

:bawling: You've just managed to describe about 20% of the flights I've been on in the past 3 years...regardless of the airline...grow up!

titans10 said:
Part of the delay was the flight crew could not load the flight plan into the fms.

Next time just stick your head up front and tell them to go old school with green needles.

wmuflyguy said:
wow, nice to see people are getting creative with the flame.

Yeah but doesn't make you feel better to say it out loud. I know it help my buddies who work their when they say it out loud.

titans10 said:
Flew on mesa today , Over an 1.5hours late out of CLT. The flight attendants were rude. Part of the delay was the flight crew could not load the flight plan into the fms. No wonder the low pay for mesa and the regionals.

Try Piedmont or PSA next time.

Yeah, Mesa sucks, but you're only about half a step above there pal.......

Get a friggin life. You obviously have too much free time on your hands if you can come on here and post this kind of meaningless flame-bait dribble.

Then again, I'm replying to it, so I guess I have too much free time too. Excuse me while I go take a Mesa. I'll make sure and wipe my Shaniqua while I'm at it..... (man I love Jim Beam!)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back