Mesa Sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RP170 said:
Mesa Sucks!!!! I'd Rather Fly For $5/hour!!!!!!

Someone logged in under my name at the hotel we are at in Montreal. I guess I didn't log out. I didn't post that but I see it got some nice replies.

Whoa whoa...ok, NOW I've seen it all.

ERJJeff on Chautauqua:

ERJJeff said:
It blows me away that shoottytaco drivers think they are so cool - YOU GUYS ARE BOTTOM FEEDERS !!!!!!!!!! .......Keep bringing the industry down ladies.

The story on ERGAYJeff...
ED GRIMLEY said:
The ERJJeff douche flies for Mesa.

Silence....

Crickets chirping...

TILT :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What a quack...

T-Hawk

Kenny said:
I'd seen ERJJeff's little comment about AWAC when he first made that post and I have to say that it was without a doubt the most ignorant and truely un-informed statement I have read on this board.

It's still amazes me that even though everybody knows how bad Mesa is, they still have pilots beating down the doors to get a job and then they turn around and tell everyone how great the company is and how nobody else is any better.

We are our own worst enemies. If you really want to live in that particular dreamworld and continue to delude yourself, feel free. The fact still remains that there are far better places and you continue to be a source of entertainment.

Far better places.....? Where? All the regionals are the same.... they all suck, and take up routes that are future mainline jobs!

Kenny said:
I'd seen ERJJeff's little comment about AWAC when he first made that post and I have to say that it was without a doubt the most ignorant and truely un-informed statement I have read on this board.

It's still amazes me that even though everybody knows how bad Mesa is, they still have pilots beating down the doors to get a job and then they turn around and tell everyone how great the company is and how nobody else is any better.

We are our own worst enemies. If you really want to live in that particular dreamworld and continue to delude yourself, feel free. The fact still remains that there are far better places and you continue to be a source of entertainment.

P.S. Kenny I was in Wellington a few years back and watched the All Blacks trounce the Wallabees 55-5!

Hmmmm

Because Mesa Sucks, everybody already knows this. We've already beat Mesa to death, so now its time to pick on somebody else....Thank God

KHSGT,

That is simply the funniest Avatar I've seen in months. If you haven't put this up on the Mesalounge yet, you really should . . .

:)

Latest resources

Back