• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mesa Sucks

bvt1151

Total Time
This from a Republic E170 driver...

That's what I call the pot calling the kettle black.

BlackPilot628

Total Time
5000+
bvt1151 said:
This from a Republic E170 driver...

That's what I call the pot calling the kettle black.

Oh Please. That's bullshit!
There is no way you can compare Chautauqua to Mesa. Our Contract and pay is better than half of the regional's and Majors right now and the Contract is only going to get better in 07. I'm sorry you're a Mesa guy.

cargojunkie

Total Time
E-170 you are flying for $5 per hour. What do you get paid for per diem, trip rig, duty rig, premium pay, customs pay, out of position pay???... When do you start getting paid? We get paid with the door shut and the beacon on even if we have to sit on the ramp for 3 hours. when we land and go to the box thats more money for us.

BlackPilot628

Total Time
5000+
cargojunkie said:
E-170 you are flying for $5 per hour. What do you get paid for per diem, trip rig, duty rig, premium pay, customs pay, out of position pay???... When do you start getting paid? We get paid with the door shut and the beacon on even if we have to sit on the ramp for 3 hours. when we land and go to the box thats more money for us.

Same for us. Does Mesa get Block or Better? Oh no! That's right, Mesa gets paid for Credit hours. Fly from CLT-XNA (a 1.5 hours flt) and you have to hold for 1.5 hours but you still get paid just for the flight. Our Per-diem goes up every year per the contract right now it's at $1.45 and in Oct will go up to $1.50.

The unfortunate thing is that Mesa has a good pilot group and could have a descent contract which they deserve. Stop lettimg the Mesa Management dick you guys around.

Last edited:

cargojunkie

Total Time
I dont get paid for credit hours..who are you talking to? How can i get a copy of your contract?

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time
I love how the new guys at CHQ are the ones always defending it.

OPECJet

Total Time
Exactly what flavor is the Kool Aid that Sh!ttaco management keeps giving you guys? Ya'll sure as he!! seem to digest a lot of it.... Your contract is no more of an answer to the problem than Mesa's.

8HourPilot

Stormtracker Accucast!!!
Total Time
3000+
No.......vast overgeneralization. Just people letting emotions get the best of them.

BlackPilot628

Total Time
5000+
cargojunkie said:
I dont get paid for credit hours..who are you talking to? How can i get a copy of your contract?

Sorry. My post wasn't directed toward you.

You can read our contract at ibt747.org

front9

Titanium Member
Total Time
Mesa Sucks!!!! I'd Rather Fly For $5/hour!!!!!!

O.K., thanks for letting us know - you are a tool.

BluDevAv8r

Total Time
Enough
BlackPilot628 said:
Oh Please. That's bullshoot!
There is no way you can compare Chautauqua to Mesa. Our Contract and pay is better than half of the regional's and Majors right now and the Contract is only going to get better in 07. I'm sorry you're a Mesa guy.

Better than half of the majors? Care to elaborate further on this piece of your statement?

-Neal

sweptback

Guess that wasn't solid
Total Time
I also love how CHQ pilots expect some sort of magic to happen in 2007 when their contract is amendable.

ERJJeff

Total Time
It blows me away that Shittytaco drivers think they are so cool - YOU GUYS ARE BOTTOM FEEDERS !!!!!!!!!! We had a jumpseater the other day that was brand new and wow was he on the koolaid. Keep bringing the industry down ladies.

FreedomAList

Total Time
8000+
sweptback said:
I also love how CHQ pilots expect some sort of magic to happen in 2007 when their contract is amendable.

ROLF! This is 100% the same crack my fellow MESA pilots spew all the frikin time!

Ahh, stand by for 2007 and more of the same (if not just a little bit less). . .

Popeye0537

Total Time
die
Wow...look at ERJJEFFs time....a whopping 2100 hours.

Shut your friggen pie hole about CHQ you tool.

And may I ask who you fly for makin all the big bucks?

DX Rick

Total Time
RP170 said:
Mesa Sucks!!!! I'd Rather Fly For $5/hour!!!!!!

and you swallow. Opps, wipe up your chin, looks like you missed some.