• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Sucks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Popeye - you are a DORK. I don't update my times on here, but when I left 135 and came to the regionals I had 2100 hours.

You new dorks are really giving Chq a bad rap - the line guys you meet are usually cool - but when you come on this board dorks like you are too frequent.

Get off the KoolAid brother and realize your at the bottom

you still havent answer my question....who do you fly for so I can rip apart your CBA

So I'm "cool" like you said because I hold a line....Thanks for the comment

Tool

Here, fishy, fishy...

You should all be embarrassed and ashamed to have been suckered in by such obvious bait.

Furthermore, you should all be beaten severely, if not shot, for perpetuating, aiding and abbetting(?) management's tactic of playing us off against each other. RP170 might even be a management type playing the music and watching you dance to it.

Wake up, lemmings. Mesa/CHQ (or whomever) is not the enemy.

Last edited:
Popeye -

Get out your worn out TopGun Video, your various contracts that do not affect you at all and pull your pud to them as I am out to enjoy my days off.

You really need to find a chick or at least something better to do then pick apart airline contracts in your free time. You are the true meaning of a DORK - so glad I'll never have to fly with you.

So uhhh ERJ JEFF .........you never answeredthe question. Who do you fly for there Beavis?

Nowadays NOBODY can be proud of their contract if you are in 90 seats or less equipment....

The ERJJeff douche flies for Mesa. The funny thing is that he had been there for a year in January and was still on reserve. A hypocrite like 99% of everyone on here. I could go into some little rant and cal him a dork or something along those lines as he seems to do until somebody calls him out and asks, "What airline do you work for?" However, his posts speak for themselves. Air Wisky guys he even had the audacity to say you guys were fired from UAL and had to buy your way into US. I wonder what all these Mesa guys think of those Do-Jets sitting in MYR that they took off of Delta's hands to get some flying. LMAO.

"A regional is still a regional."

This my high school is better than yours stuff really needs to stop.

ERJJeff said:
SEFlyer -

Since he or she joined in May of 2004 it would be hard for them not to update their info in 5 years. Need to pay attention to detail my friend. Also - I fly for Mesa and was offered a job at ExpressJet in Jan of 2004 and that is what they told us in the interview - so that is where I received my info.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=463083#post463083

ERJJeff said:
Cosmo - sorry to hear you are leaving. I was in your Indoc class and then was sent to the ERJ. It is the same out here - 1 year anniversary and still 30 numbers from holding a line in CLT. I wish you the best - all my CRJ buddies from the West are going to SkyWest. The only advice I can give anybody is if you like to sit at the airport for 12 hours at a time 10-20 days a month - Mesa is the place to be as they will accomadate. BEST OF LUCK BUDDDY

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=495187#post495187

ERJJeff said:
I wouldn't keep Air Wiskey out of the bottom feeder label as they were fired from United and had to buy their way into Airways - welcome to the bottom brothers my brothers - get off the high horse general

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=663108#post663108

ED GRIMLEY said:
The ERJJeff douche flies for Mesa.

To bad he's not man enough to say who he files for. I guess you're not proud of the choice you made.

I'd seen ERJJeff's little comment about AWAC when he first made that post and I have to say that it was without a doubt the most ignorant and truely un-informed statement I have read on this board.

It's still amazes me that even though everybody knows how bad Mesa is, they still have pilots beating down the doors to get a job and then they turn around and tell everyone how great the company is and how nobody else is any better.

We are our own worst enemies. If you really want to live in that particular dreamworld and continue to delude yourself, feel free. The fact still remains that there are far better places and you continue to be a source of entertainment.

Last edited:
Kenny said:
I'd seen ERJJeff's little comment about AWAC when he first made that post and I have to say that it was without a doubt the most ignorant and truely un-informed statement I have read on this board.

It's still amazes me that even though everybody knows how bad Mesa, they still have pilots beating down the doors to get a job and then they turn around and tell everyone how great the company is and how nobody else is any better.

We are our own worst enemies. If you really want to live in that particular dreamworld and continue to delude yourself, feel free. The fact still remains that there are far better places and you continue to be a source of entertainment.

Well said and Tactfully said.

Latest resources

Back