• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Ride.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The good question is why the CCair guy still there? Obviously Mesa's done good fer him.

Because of the SENIORITY SYSTEM we have......Schedule means most to guys like this....They aren't going to voluntarily go back to reserve and working holidays.....

Too bad you blindly believe everything ALPA tells you....Duane Woerth refused to sign the CCAir TA....The ONLY TA he ever refused to sign....

They were sacrificed for the "greater good"......

Its to bad you give a free pass to corporate tyrants.

What you fail to acknowledge is why the CCAir pilots (and DW) were put into that position in the first place. Blame for the CCAir tragedy should be placed in the lap of those responsible for putting them in harms way, not those who had to sort through the wreckage.

The good question is why the CCair guy still there? Obviously Mesa's done good fer him.
That captain can take some abuse, just for being there that long.

Agreed...

Whenever I was stuck in the A concourse in IAD there was always a MESA pilot to chat with. Fun times with fun people!

You have my props!

Agreed...

Whenever I was stuck in the A concourse in IAD there was always a MESA pilot to chat with. Fun times with fun people!

You have my props!
What on earth does that even mean? I need the deets.

ALPA didn't throw CCAir pilots to the wolves. Ornstein did that. Its sad to see you stick up for a dirt bag like J.O.

The reason that guy was able to recoup a job within "Mesa" was because of ALPA. To bad you don't get it.

What are you talking about? Who is sticking up for JO?

If he was able to recoup(sp?) a job with MESA because of ALPA, then how did he lose his job to begin with....because of ALPA. What are you talking about?

Please explain your position. And your anger.

Oh, wait a minute. I get it. You thought JO owned CCAir, right? Tell the truth and the Lord will love you.

The bad feelings towards Mesa go back to when they broke the trend of improving contracts. ACA did a good one, then Comair one upped ACA...even struck for it. Then...(wawh wawh wawh waaaaawh)...Mesa blew it.
It's been downhill for everyone since then.

The bad feelings towards Mesa go back to when they broke the trend of improving contracts. ACA did a good one, then Comair one upped ACA...even struck for it. Then...(wawh wawh wawh waaaaawh)...Mesa blew it.
It's been downhill for everyone since then.

Sure would like to see some facts and figures on how Mesa "brought down "the industry and how it affects everyone else and their contracts instead of everyone basing their comments on hear say and assumptions, i use to work for Mesa and i never had anyone come up to my face and tell me how our contract "brought them down".I don't remember seeing any Mesa guys posting anything about losing the Delta flying and being pissed at Comair,ASA,Skywest accusing them that it was their "fault" that they lost it .I never once heard Comair say "Hey thanks for supporting us when we were on strike for 83 days" after i paid nearly $300 out of my "sh!tty contract" as a first year F/O just so they could get an "industry leading" contract.
Big brother mainline controls who gets what flying and no pilot group ever "steals" anything in this industry .

Latest resources

Back