Mesa Ride.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NEWSOUTH

So, MESA gives me a ride tonight. Had to sit on the jumpseat. CA is an old CC Air guy that was thrown to the wolves by ALPA. FO had great CRM and was a fantastic airman. I said good things about MESABA when they gave me a jumpseat in the ARJ. Now I will say good things about MESA. Good people. Great pilots that have J.O. to deal with.

Every pilot group has some bad apples. Every pilot group has families to support too. Please stop wishing the worst on people that have no control over their destiny. We have got to find away to come together.

Oh, changed my Avatar cause I was only pissing on NWA management, not the pilots. NWA pilots have most always been very good to me.

SEE YAAA

Last edited:
AH'RIGHT!

eP.

I'm expecting this thread to go straight to the second page. If it was something negative, maybe it would have been the prime time for days. However, a positive will kill this thread in 36 hours. What is NALPA doing for our profession? Are we on the same team or not?

And the point of this thread is????

....NEWSOUTH gets it....most don't......

We blame our fellow regional pilots for this quagmire that ALPA National and the mainline MECs created.....

CA is an old CC Air guy that was thrown to the wolves by ALPA.

ALPA didn't throw CCAir pilots to the wolves. Ornstein did that. Its sad to see you stick up for a dirt bag like J.O.

The reason that guy was able to recoup a job within "Mesa" was because of ALPA. To bad you don't get it.

How did it take this long?

MESA SUCKS

(disclaimer) mgmt not pilot group

ALPA didn't throw CCAir pilots to the wolves. Ornstein did that. Its sad to see you stick up for a dirt bag like J.O.

The reason that guy was able to recoup a job within "Mesa" was because of ALPA. To bad you don't get it.

Too bad you blindly believe everything ALPA tells you....Duane Woerth refused to sign the CCAir TA....The ONLY TA he ever refused to sign....

They were sacrificed for the "greater good"......

Too bad you blindly believe everything ALPA tells you....Duane Woerth refused to sign the CCAir TA....The ONLY TA he ever refused to sign....

They were sacrificed for the "greater good"......

Ok...and go Rez in 3......2.......

W

Latest resources

Back