• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa recognized as best regional. Wins "Triple Crown" again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And SkyWest operates SEA, PDX, SFO, LAX, LAS, DEN, IAH, ORD, CLE, IAD hubs for United. And operates LAX, SLC, MSP, MEM, DTW, CVG hubs for Delta. What's your point? As your airline shrinks it gets more effecient? Shocking!!!!!

And SkyWest operates SEA, PDX, SFO, LAX, LAS, DEN, IAH, ORD, CLE, IAD hubs for United. And operates LAX, SLC, MSP, MEM, DTW, CVG hubs for Delta. What's your point? As your airline shrinks it gets more effecient? Shocking!!!!!

You all like to spin this around every single time. The article was simply posted... THEN all the Mesa-haters started bashing. And then you like to act like we're the jerks who made some kind of attack on your airline. Its like the bully blaming the smaller kid for standing back up and defending himself. And now, for this, the Mesa folks are at blame?

Ya'll have some serious self-confidence issues if you have to take an article citing Mesa's good performance and turn it into a Mesa-bash. Must not be so secure with yourselves afterall? I haven't seen much (if any) Mesa people going out of their way to bash others (SKYW, for example) even after we see our operation in PHX shrink and SKYW 200s come into PHX. You know why? Most of the Mesa folks know this is business, and we don't harbor any ill-will that SKYW was able to afford to under-bid us. Thats the name of the game.

So now, can someone tell me why the rest of these folks are so insecure or having such a hard time accepting that Mesa is improving its operation? Is it that you're afraid that it might be a little harder to get the rest of the USAirways flying, afterall?

SkyWest did not underbid Mesa for the 50-seat flying in PHX. Mesa was going to give that up no matter what. It would help if you had at least a few of your facts straight. I couldn't care less. The writing is on the wall and we both see it. Enjoy!

It is only a matter of time before SkyWest ends up with more US flying....On time is the best and only thing Mesa has going for it, just take a look at its balance sheet....

Xpoo
I'm a Skywest guy, and have access, or lack thereof to the same info you do. How can you conclusively say we did or didn't underbid Mesa? Opinion doesn't count. What you heard in recurrent doesn't count. What Chip mentioned in a water cooler chat doesn't count. Can you show some evidence one way or another. Note that I haven't said I believe one way or another.

Xpoo
I'm a Skywest guy, and have access, or lack thereof to the same info you do. How can you conclusively say we did or didn't underbid Mesa? Opinion doesn't count. What you heard in recurrent doesn't count. What Chip mentioned in a water cooler chat doesn't count. Can you show some evidence one way or another. Note that I haven't said I believe one way or another.

And regardless of whether or not Skywest underbid or not (its what we were told, but who knows) ITS BUSINESS. I have no problem with that.

Its the ATTITUDE of "Its only a matter of time before we have the rest of 'your' flying" that is bothersome. I've always found that attitude to be very juvenile, whether its directed toward my company or some other. It just amazes me how some people behave, yet still try to call themselves professionals. I suppose some pilots (or DISPATCHERS) never made it past a highschool mindset. You can argue all you want who works for the better airline, or CEO, or who has the bigger wang (dont forget, many of you are still flying RJs too!). The depth of your personality and character, unfortunately, is often worn on your sleeve. If I were unhappy or to lose my job, I can seek new employment. One's character is much harder to alter. For that, I have great pity for some here.

Now look into the other 99% of their operation...[/QUOTE

Let's dumb it down for ya then, Mesa has more flights in phx
than skywest and performs better. Mesa has more flights in clt
than any other regional and still performs better than any of them.

This sums it up the best..... Why can't you Mesa haters just give them their due. You make yourselves look like a bunch of spoiled children. Grow up!

Latest resources

Back