Mesa recalling 80 pilots starting in March

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the exception of JO, there is an entirely new team at Mesa

Which means you are being led by a convicted felon......

Sniper, no, I was brought in for an interview, but know of people hired over the phone.

Rene, the new 900s can not operate oustide the PHX system, this is confirmed. Also What new team? It's all the same old gang. The BoD are new, is this what you are refering too?

Union was told to expect 20 more 900's for Airways, another 20 for UAL.

Two are on line of the nine, two more are in paint.

Union was told to expect 20 more 900's for Airways, another 20 for UAL.

Two are on line of the nine, two more are in paint.

Bombardier is a major holder/owner of the new Mesa with the restruction in courts so thats possible i was told as well

Management. I apologize. Next time I will go get in in writing and get it notorized before I post. Why are you on message boards if you don't believe anything written? lol

Mesa lost flying to Skywest. That is pretty bad....Mesa is a dump and cheaply run. So if Skywest wins, prove to me they didn't bid it at a loss. Again, we lost the bid.

Your the one claiming that Skywest did bid it as a loss so it's yours to prove. The fact that you say that your proof is that management told you so shows you don't know what your talking about. Management says a lot of things for a lot of different reasons. You don't think you've ever been lied to? The fact is, is that Skywest is making a profit. The only flying they occasionally lose money on is the at risk flying that they have gotten into in some markets to learn the "at risk market game". Skywest currently = surplus of pilots + quarterly profits + no furloughs. I'm not ignorant enough to say that couldn't change. But if you get all worked up over Skywest flying at a loss and your only proof is, "mesa management said so", your an idiot.

Latest resources

Back