• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa recalling 80 pilots starting in March

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To add to this, SkyWest will also be flying four 900s for US Airways. I'm sure SkyWest is going to lose money doing that as well.

Incorrect, The four 900's SkyWest bought will be going into storage. Airways told them why the hell should we pay you more to fly a 900 than we pay Mesa?

Just yesterday I was told buy the same Mech that Mesa is looking at taking the birds off of SkyWests hands.

He said that they are "All beat to hell" and hopes that Mesa will pass.

Oh, by the way at a on-time rate of around 71% SkyWest is looking at getting its PHX flying taken away. Any fool would have told you Durango CO in the summer with a CRJ200 was a bad idea.

Last edited:
53?

Word is that there are no longer any Mesa Pilots on furlough. As of 4/29 Mesa has hired 53 new pilots, all in class today, all with 1,500 hours and ATP. Optimism is in the Arizona air.

What kind of lies did they tell them? I hope they like being on reserve with no prospect of an upgrade.

Incorrect, The four 900's SkyWest bought will be going into storage. Airways told them why the hell should we pay you more to fly a 900 than we pay Mesa?

Just yesterday I was told buy the same Mech that Mesa is looking at taking the birds off of SkyWests hands.

He said that they are "All beat to hell" and hopes that Mesa will pass.

Oh, by the way at a on-time rate of around 71% SkyWest is looking at getting its PHX flying taken away. Any fool would have told you Durango CO in the summer with a CRJ200 was a bad idea.

One just went to Roswell for paint....

Check your source

Sniper, no, I was brought in for an interview, but know of people hired over the phone.

Rene, the new 900s can not operate oustide the PHX system, this is confirmed. Also What new team? It's all the same old gang. The BoD are new, is this what you are refering too?

All new 900's are going to CLT along with the pilots.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back