• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

mesa parking airplanes...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Talked with FLO approach today while flying over in my Shiney old ragged out Dash 8. Asked him if he had some RJ's for sale down in FLO? He said, well I guess nobody wants them because next week they are suppose to have 25-30 Parked there. So I guess more are gonna be parked next week.

run a pole up the tail of thoses 145's an make static display's in front of FBO's 'cross duh country.............
MESA Sux...............
bouyyyyyyyyyy......

Talked with FLO approach today while flying over in my Shiney old ragged out Dash 8. Asked him if he had some RJ's for sale down in FLO? He said, well I guess nobody wants them because next week they are suppose to have 25-30 Parked there. So I guess more are gonna be parked next week.

FLO is a pretty small place. I didn't know there was room to park 25-30 planes....

FLO is a pretty small place. I didn't know there was room to park 25-30 planes....

Just do what they did on the aircraft carriers when they were evacuating out of Vietnam... too many aircraft, just push them off the deck to make room for more! In this case, well, you'd just push them into the woods and let the furry woodland creatures make a home out of them.

You park them in FLO and wait for the Atlantic storm to come along and cash them out with the insurance.

Yeah, because air traffic controllers regularly follow the internal politics and divisions between the small lift providers . . . . :rolleyes:
Nahhhaa,
He was giddy at the thought of not having to "control" pseudo-aviators, as they pass his airspace on the glorious one way trip!
PBR

well JO has a seat on the board over at Spirit..so who knows?
You keep saying that over and over while clicking your heels together and as soon as you know it you will be working at that BK in Kansas!
PBR

Latest resources

Back