• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

mesa parking airplanes...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Im not quite sure. Delta is still cutting back our flying as we speak. im sure its cheaper to park em in FLO instead of JFK,MCO,etc etc.... new rumor is me might code-share for Spirit.

Haha, the rumors get wilder as the reality gets more bleak. Run Forrest run!

You forgot the "concentraion" in drive-bys and the "Spun"

all important things do master in ones aviation schooling. Maybe if Pdubs20 had actually worked for a job rather then ptf and give JO "trouser friendly kisses" He'd be changing his tone.

Flying today and controller ask Freedom why some many going to FLO this morning? and pilots stated they were parking airplanes...I thought the controller laughed...

I believe I read at an analysts article saying the MESA contract could be canceled by Delta for any reason with 12 months notice.

The aircraft are being parked, and will stay parked. Even if Mesa wins, Delta cancels the contract without cause, and pays leases and Mesa's profit margin for 12 months, then washes their hands of the 145's. Also, if Mesa declares chapter 11, Delta can walk away from the whole deal immediately, with no penalties. Which will probably happen this summer when their bonds are due.

I believe I read at an analysts article saying the MESA contract could be canceled by Delta for any reason with 12 months notice.

The aircraft are being parked, and will stay parked. Even if Mesa wins, Delta cancels the contract without cause, and pays leases and Mesa's profit margin for 12 months, then washes their hands of the 145's. Also, if Mesa declares chapter 11, Delta can walk away from the whole deal immediately, with no penalties. Which will probably happen this summer when their bonds are due.

Correction, I don't believe these planes will stay parked for very long

Latest resources

Back