• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa out of BK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kind of like XJT's scope clause. I heard a lot of chest thumping about that one. They are not exercising the merge of all three airlines XJT/ASA/SKW due to possibly losing in court and other threats by SKW. The XJT pilot group is much more organized and unified than Mesa's pilot group and they are folding on scope. Mesa pilots will fold on their scope clause for similar reasons. It's poor timing for you guys to finally try to lead the industry on anything, especially scope.

Wrong........Mesa does not need skw, express jet does and that is the reason their mec chose 2 way versus 3 way merger.

Btw I was told on a private email that mesa mec told skw take all pilots or none and skw went away. I guess their scope was honored by the judge.

I wish we had mesa's scope

Last edited:
We don't have to fight for that. Suspending our scope clause is not part of the BK. It will be there.

My intention was this.

Should we ever be purchased I would expect my MEC and ALPA contract administrators to fight to ensure that my rights under our scope agreement continue to be protected.

And yes.... We have some of the best scope protection out there.

Read it Mesa haters and see for yourself. That is what I have been paying for all of these years.

Scope it all about if one is willing to force it. Sorry, I just don't see Mesa pilots forcing anything but the bar, lower of course. I have no faith in the Mesa pilot group to do anything but roll over. Good job on scaring Jerry away, congrats and enjoy JO.

Sorry, I just don't see Mesa pilots forcing anything but their pants downwards. I have no faith in the Mesa pilot group to do anything but bend over. Good job on scaring Jerry away, congrats and enjoy JO.

Fixed it for ya man. ^^^^^^^ Thank me later.

Scope it all about if one is willing to force it. Sorry, I just don't see Mesa pilots forcing anything but the bar, lower of course. I have no faith in the Mesa pilot group to do anything but roll over. Good job on scaring Jerry away, congrats and enjoy JO.

Mesa MEC is not willing to bend over and Jerry knows that.
As far as JO, look who controls the new board of directors, he may be gone as well if he f---s up again which I think he will again.

so lets see

Ever think that maybe Jerry and the SKYW BOD is waiting for MESA to get cleaned up in bancrupcy? Maybe thats part of this deal... SkyWest is just waiting for Mesa to emerge as a leaner airline with all that debt shed. Maybe USAIR, SKYW, and MESA are all in this together....

Um just sayin...

Latest resources

Back