Mesa on the run in Hawaii

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
John Pennekamp said:
Islandhopper, I have a rising suspicion that you just plain hate haolies. Maybe?

You can neither spell nor define HAOLE... I got HAOLE PRIDE

islandhopper said:
You can neither spell nor define HAOLE... I got HAOLE PRIDE

Haole: mainland prick who comes over and tells locals what to do.

I've spent my time on the North Shore, sonny. Don't think you hold the franchise in all things Hawai'ian.

Weasil said:
John Pennekamp This message is hidden because John Pennekamp is on your ignore list.

You should try it island hopper. it's a beautiful thing!

Yeah, I told him what a DORK he is in his leather jacket, and the little crybaby couldn't handle it. Putting me on his ignore list was the best he could do because he couldn't come up with a comeack.

Weasil... you're still a DORK!

Wow, we can ignore people here? Sweeeeet.

DeltaLima21 said:
You are correct in your assumption.

It seems spelling errors are not the only thing corrected on flightinfo these days. I will be sure to dig out my college writers handbook and study up.....right after I finish this beer.
Is that the beer you stole from the galley cart? Cause we all know you can't even afford a Keystone.
BAAAHAAA
PBR

John Pennekamp said:

I've spent my time on the North Shore, sonny. Don't think you hold the franchise in all things Hawai'ian.

If this is truly what haole means, then wouldn't you hate them too? Actually haole literally means foreigner, but tends to have slightly varied definitions to locals. Malihini are new comers, who may or may not be mainland pricks. JO is a fukking haole, a prick (who just happens to be from the mainland), and a general scumbag. BTW your okina is in the wrong place sonny. I guess they gave you the short and dirty version of Hawaiian while you "spent your time on the north shore". :D

John Pennekamp said:

I've spent my time on the North Shore, sonny.
Im not Sonny, and tell me "Mr North Shore", can you pull in at Pipe? If not then STFU wanna be.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back