• Friendliest aviation community on the web

islandhopper

Clone War veteran
http://starbulletin.com/2006/07/01/business/story02.html
Hawaiian may sue former consultant over secrets
The carrier says Mo Garfinkle abused its confidential files

By Dave Segal
[email protected]
Hawaiian Airlines is considering suing its former consultant, Mo Garfinkle, alleging he used the carrier's confidential information after he began consulting for Mesa Air Group Inc., the parent of competing interisland carrier go!

Garfinkle, who previously served as a consultant to former Hawaiian Airlines Chief Executive John Adams and current Chairman Larry Hershfield, is one of the principals of Arlington, Va.-based GCW Consulting. Hawaiian filed a motion yesterday in federal Bankruptcy Court requesting a 45-day extension to yesterday's deadline to amend pleadings and add parties to its pending lawsuit against Mesa.

Hawaiian wants additional time to conduct further discovery in the lawsuit. If the court is unwilling to grant the time, Hawaiian said it wants to add GCW as a defendant.

Also yesterday, Bankruptcy Judge Robert Faris denied a motion by Mesa to dismiss one count against it in the Hawaiian suit. The Phoenix-based carrier had sought to throw out the count that would require Mesa to turn over all confidential Hawaiian information that Mesa has in its possession. Although Faris denied Mesa's motion, Mesa previously has said it destroyed all such information.

((Why is Mesa so worried about this if they destroyed the information? Reminds me of the nazis burning documents at the end of the war))

continued;

Hawaiian is seeking damages against Mesa for breach of contract for allegedly using confidential information Mesa acquired when it was a bidder for Hawaiian in bankruptcy. A trial on the suit is set for next April. Earlier this week, Hawaiian filed a motion seeking a preliminary injunction to prevent go! from selling interisland tickets for one year.

:uzi: woo hoo! kill em all Hawaiian! :uzi: A--hahahahahahaha!!!!!

:laugh:Make EVERYONE HAPPY! String Up JO and let him twist in the wind! What a POS!

Tomct said:
:laugh:Make EVERYONE HAPPY! String Up JO and let him twist in the wind! What a POS!

I do believe I predicted exactly that last September. Adios Mesa! The humiliation is being served LUAU STYLE! :puke:

TTMF!

Dude,
Im not quite sure if you are deathly afraid of mesa being in hawaii, or you are trying to inform everyone here what they already know regarding Mesa Airlines, the CEO, and operating procedures. Regardless, you post constantly on this subject, and this leads multiple people to believe you have no outside life. Yes, I am a MAG pilot (AMW), and honestly could care less if they succeed or fail in hawaii. You are preaching to the choir, and this choir could care less. If your beef is with mesa mgmt, and not mesa pilots, then get over it already. It got old yesterday.....

DeltaLima21 said:
Dude,
Im not quite sure if you are deathly afraid of mesa being in hawaii, or you are trying to inform everyone here what they already know regarding Mesa Airlines, the CEO, and operating procedures. Regardless, you post constantly on this subject, and this leads multiple people to believe you have no outside life. Yes, I am a MAG pilot (AMW), and honestly could care less if they succeed or fail in hawaii. You are preaching to the choir, and this choir could care less. If your beef is with mesa mgmt, and not mesa pilots, then get over it already. It got old yesterday.....

August 4th, D-day for JO... He took the bait hook line & sinker & Hawaiian is going to rip him a new a$$hole like a blue marlin.

They will be talking about this for decades, how the cocky mesa CEO went to Hawaii looking for an easy kill and got his $hit pushed in by da boys instead. Buh bye JO!

This just in!
http://biz.yahoo.com/bizj/060702/1310352.html?.v=1

:smash: :uzi:

DeltaLima21 said:
Dude,
you have no outside life. Yes, I am a MAG pilot (AMW), and honestly could care less if they succeed or fail in hawaii. You are preaching to the choir, and this choir could care less. If your beef is with mesa mgmt, and not mesa pilots, then get over it already. It got old yesterday.....

Couldn't care less. Stating that you "could care less" means that you do care, at least some, which I don't think that you do....................

FlickerFade said:
Couldn't care less. Stating that you "could care less" means that you do care, at least some, which I don't think that you do....................
Deep...

Islandhopper, I have a rising suspicion that you just plain hate haolies. Maybe?

FlickerFade said:

You are correct in your assumption.

It seems spelling errors are not the only thing corrected on flightinfo these days. I will be sure to dig out my college writers handbook and study up.....right after I finish this beer.

Latest resources

Back