• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa News

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I agree you cannot be called a scab cause you didn't cross a picket line but that's OK cause we all know what a Go Jerks pilot is.

Yea! We all know, he would fly for free and scab if he had the chance!!!!!!! Yes! YES! NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!...

You're living in a dream world if you think that's reality. If only my aunt had balls, she would have been my uncle............. think about it. Secure the flying and don't blame anyone else.

It's not a dream world at all. There were thousand of pilots that would not go to work at Go Jerks because it was an alter ego airline. Now if all pilots had that integrity we wouldn't be having this discussion. But some people were not raised properly and like taking short cuts at the expense of others.

It's not a dream world at all. There were thousand of pilots that would not go to work at Go Jerks because it was an alter ego airline. Now if all pilots had that integrity we wouldn't be having this discussion. But some people were not raised properly and like taking short cuts at the expense of others.

could not have been said better, but I think you are waisting your time with him

It's too late for that. It's like saying if only my aunt had balls, she would have been my uncle.

BTW Air lingus is hiring out of IAD, give it a try, A330 more money than the 700 and UAL pilots on lay off had their chance, they dont want it.

its ok now for you or any gojet pilots to join. It is no difference than when you join go jet.

BTW Air lingus is hiring out of IAD, give it a try, A330 more money than the 700 and UAL pilots on lay off had their chance, they dont want it.

its ok now for you or any gojet pilots to join. It is no difference than when you join go jet.

what your talkin bout? i herd thats a code share, UAL pylots have not had a chance.

Latest resources

Back