• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa informs passangers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And no none of this has nothing to do with Mesa'a stock price. The fact that Delta told them to cancel a ton of their flights last winter for WX in JFK, then turned around and counted those cancels against them cancelling their contract cause they needed to unload 50 seat lift is the reason why. Again go fly your piper.

Ok, so I can't spell. I am not an english teacher, I am a pilot.

You guys are cracking me up with this stuff. The captain told us before takeoff that our cruising altitude was 8,000 ft. Makes sense for such a short flight.

Why would you hold under 180 knots in a jet? I don't think I have ever held under 200, but I am not aware of your policy, so I'll give you this one. Holding less than 180?

Do you guys also consider sterile cockpit as not being able to keep your crew informed of abnormal situations? Let's say the crew was responding to a traffic alert in a hold. Unlikely, but lets say..... A "holy crap that was close" following a sharp turn reversal from a gentle right turn to a very sharp left turn probably close to 45 degrees, I think would warrent a call to the FA at least. Safety of flight?Even the FA was freaked out by it and they never even called him.

There is a reason your stock is trading under .20

OMG, are you serious?? OH NO, we made a steeper then normal turn, and I demand to know what was going on up there. 45 degrees?? Did the CA tell you that as well?? Seems like someone else besides the FA soiled their britches. Do yourself a favor and refrain from writing anymore on the subject, you are not helping your cause at all, in fact, you are making it worse. One more suggestion- try getting a bigger size pair of manties, you may be wearing ones that are to tight. :beer::laugh::D

BTW- I have held less than 180, and it was NO big deal. Again, what was so abnormal about the situation? I've been on many flights w/ steeper then normal turns w/ no word from the crew, and didn't expect one either. Grow a set pal.

Last edited:
Whether he hasn't updated it in awhile or not, PA44's profile says his total time is "little", his current position is "backseat driver", and his ratings are "I need experience"..........ain't that the truth!

Whether he hasn't updated it in awhile or not, PA44's profile says his total time is "little", his current position is "backseat driver", and his ratings are "I need experience"..........ain't that the truth!

I updated the profile to match what you guys are saying I am. I am a 121 FO with an ATP for those that keep thinking I am GA.

Ask the public what they think about the Mesa brand. Even the most removed from anything in the know of aviation are now telling their friends that the product is bad. Tell me that will not have any effect on company stock.

Again, 45 degree bank isn't a problem. However the roll rate at which that crew changed direction of their turn probably drastically increased the stall margin and load placed on the aircraft. I have done less drastic rolls in an Extra.

As far as my cause, I don't really have one. Was just curious as to how you guys would react to this and I and the rest of those reading can now see. I think it is you all that should give it a rest. This thread doesn't have any weight on my company, or the experience level of my companies pilots.

Keep up the good work!

If you notice I don't think any of these guys telling you a tool are mesa pilots! That should tell you something.

It's fairly idiotic to try to figure out what's going on in the cockpit while sitting in the back. You don't know if they're trying to figure out an alternate, if they're trying to conserve fuel, if they're dealing with a malfunction, if they're trying to talk to their company, if they're working out their own fuel burn etc..

You have no idea what their workload is up there, and you have no idea what they're dealing with throughout the flight. You didn't like the flight, that doesn't mean you can saddle the blame for that on those pilots, and you certainly don't have enough information to come onto this board and malign them.

In conclusion, you don't know what you're talking about and you're rude to post that drivel here.

geez whats so bad about being a GA pilot? Im seeing that most people here are not ex-military so that leaves GA as the path that most have taken, why do you hate your background so much? You do realize that corporate/fractional/charter is considered GA as well.

I updated the profile to match what you guys are saying I am. I am a 121 FO with an ATP for those that keep thinking I am GA.

Ask the public what they think about the Mesa brand. Even the most removed from anything in the know of aviation are now telling their friends that the product is bad. Tell me that will not have any effect on company stock.

Again, 45 degree bank isn't a problem. However the roll rate at which that crew changed direction of their turn probably drastically increased the stall margin and load placed on the aircraft. I have done less drastic rolls in an Extra.

As far as my cause, I don't really have one. Was just curious as to how you guys would react to this and I and the rest of those reading can now see. I think it is you all that should give it a rest. This thread doesn't have any weight on my company, or the experience level of my companies pilots.

Keep up the good work!

Dude, stop! I'm thinking of a drunk guy in a fight who is getting his ass kicked yet gets up for more. You clearly come out as a tool. I don't know what your problem is with those mesa pilots. Are you reading what you're saying? The roll rate, drastically increased the probability of a stall??? Huh?? Microsoft Flight Sim aerobatics do not count as actual knowledge. There is NO possible way, unless your body is a flight data computer, to back up what you're saying. EVERY regional airline product is BAD or at least nothing special, you're not saying anything. The best you can say about regional service is that the crew actually show up, especially at MESA.

<Stopped> Have fun guys. Sorry to have cause such an issue. I am a tool. I have no knowledge, or experience and I guess I should give the Mesa product a 100% benefit of the doubt. My bad.

Latest resources

Back