• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa Info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No recalls at MESA yet. They may not recall anyone for another couple of months still. You might want to stay away from MESA for a while because they just started contract negotiations.

the above i agreee with. we have 313 on furlough, and it may be a year before they are all called back. but we have 700/900 crjs on order and deliveries begin in may, so it may pick up soon
good luck

Please forgive my ignorance about the Mesa situation.

Do those furloughs include Air Midwest?

yep, about 1/2 of them are AMW. MESA is EXTREMELY short of ERJ FOs , almost to the piont of calling back AMW beech guys and having the current AMW pilots in the ERJ FO classes they are starting back up.

Jetdriven,

You said you are expecting the 700/900 CRJ's. What about J.O.'s statement on the CEO message that unless he gets a deal with US Airways, he said the 900's are going to his new company Freedom Air. I don't know if Freedom Air even exists except in his mind. But he said it, you can listen for yourself. What am I missing?

freedom air is a new certificate they applied for to circumnaviaget the USAirways scope clause. No word of yet on if the Mesa pilots will fly these aircraft..or if it will be a union carrier. check out the yahoo club about mesa

Another Mesa Certificate????

I was with MESA when they ordered those 700's and 900's. Back then the thought was they were going under America West color's or Mesa's own colors because the Airway's scope clause capped at 50 seaters.

Did JO find a way around it???

I hope MESA guys get to do the flying even though we all know it will be the lifer's in PHX who will all go to the 700's and 900's. At least that will open a few more opportunities for the other CRJ guys...

Latest resources

Back