• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa hires 300TT pilots now? WTF?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread is funny.....way tooooo much drama.

How on earth would you be able to get the ATP if you fly right seat for a 121 operator with 300 hours???

That is the funniest thing i've ever heard.......lol

pgcfii2002 said:
How on earth would you be able to get the ATP if you fly right seat for a 121 operator with 300 hours???

Because the aircraft is required to have two pilots and the SIC time counts towards your ATP.

pgcfii2002 said:

If You do not know how, I wonder how you made it to a Captain.

I can also imagine how much more you do not know as a Captain.

Cloudroller said:
Hey JRMANED - Mesa did not take Air Wisky's flying out of DEN. That was Sky West. Only thing Mesa has in based in DEN is the D8 (any jets come from IAD). If you want to blame someone for Wisky going east maybe it should be UAL.

Well with your +1000 and CL-65 flying, my guess is that you must be Mesa wonderkid as well. Anyways, it was you that took the flying from Air Wiskey out of Dulles and some at Chicago. True Skywest increased operations out of Denver but I don't know the entire story about Air Wiskey and UAL nor do I really care. Skywest is a classact operation that needs to get unionized. Wasn't Mesa that started sending their D-8's to a lot of ex mtn towns (ASE) that Air Wiskey had been flying out of for MANY years?

All I do know is that Mesa is a bottem-feeding operation that gobbles up what others crap out.

Well, JRmoron - i guess i could update my profile if it make you feel better. Sorry i was not a 300hr wonder pilot. Wisky left Dulles and Chicago because of United. They bought their was into US Air, thats why their in PHL. But atleast I am smart enough to realized the pilots have nothing to do with what their company decideds to do.

With all your anger i would guess your went to the Mesa Pilot Program thing, got turned down on your interview and had to go some where else to build time.

Its to bad you (and a few other on this board) dont have something better to do with your time than bash other pilot groups. I am guessing you have something against: Mesa, CHQ, Lakes, Colgan, TSA, Eagle, Commute Air, and Cape Air.

I guess i could through in SWA, Air Tran, Jetblue and Frontier, for operating less than the legacy carriers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back