Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jack Mehoff

I PITTY DA FOO!
Heard that Mesa is downsizing phx and opening IAH WTF mate! whats the deal you guys? JO mess'n with texas!

Well, I'll bet Delta intends to sell us (Comair) to them, so that will give Adolph Eichmann Orensteen a pretty big presence out east. It will give us a pretty big pain in the a$$.:puke:

Mesa wants -900's in Charlotte but they have to wait until all the ERJ drivers have been displaced and the base closed to avoid having to train any CLT based pilots that would have had the opportunity to bid the -900 and stay in CLT.

Mesa opened TDY up in IAH as a bridge to the east coast for the -900's until CLT is closed, at which point they will more than likely close IAH and open CLT as a -900 base thus scrwewing every CLT based ERJ pilot out of bidding rights.

45-80 crews are being displaced out of PHX to IAH with an opening date for IAH on 12-17. MERRY XMAS!

To avoid an unreasonable amount of Deadheading out of PHX our scheduling committee chair looked the other way when Mesa opened up tdy in IAH, as this is illegal since IAH was never a domicile in the first place. I am not making this up, and believe me I wish I was.

justgrieveit said:
Mesa wants -900's in Charlotte but they have to wait until all the ERJ drivers have been displaced and the base closed to avoid having to train any CLT based pilots that would have had the opportunity to bid the -900 and stay in CLT.

Mesa opened TDY up in IAH as a bridge to the east coast for the -900's until CLT is closed, at which point they will more than likely close IAH and open CLT as a -900 base thus scrwewing every CLT based ERJ pilot out of bidding rights.

45-80 crews are being displaced out of PHX to IAH with an opening date for IAH on 12-17. MERRY XMAS!

To avoid an unreasonable amount of Deadheading out of PHX our scheduling committee chair looked the other way when Mesa opened up tdy in IAH, as this is illegal since IAH was never a domicile in the first place. I am not making this up, and believe me I wish I was.

that fukcn ornstien... you guys need to crush him!

That is such BS!!! I have a mesa guy that Jumpseats on us a bunch! He is pretty senior and was looking forward to bidding the 900's in CLT! Man, I am with Islandhopper here..... You GUYS NEED TO GET A BACKBONE AND CRUSH THIS GUY! Jeezzzz.... Good luck!!!

B-J-J Fighter said:
Who does Mesa fly the 900's for Airways?

US Airways (right now, they're all painted under the America West colors though).

Rumors abound about Delta opportunites though . . . . and possibly United (but with less than the current 86-sardine/package currently employed).

WSurf said:
I have a mesa guy that Jumpseats on us a bunch! He is pretty senior and was looking forward to bidding the 900's in CLT!

Something wrong with this. A senior Mesa CA is looking forward to his next assignment at Mesa? It must not be too bad at Meas if so many people are content to stay.

Latest resources

Back