• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa FOM Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ready reserve gives you 15 min to the gate at our company...aka hot reserve....pretty much sucks

Well, yes, but on the plus side, I never had to sit "hot airport reserve" at Mesa longer than
  • 5 days in a row,
  • 10 hours each day.
:eek::eek::eek:

(never used, of course. "Ready reserve" at Mesa is always the last to be called to fly)

Ready reserve gives you 15 min to the gate at our company...aka hot reserve....pretty much sucks

man that sucks. you could get into trouble in the middle of dropping a load!

if this guy wasnt at the airport, he probably wasnt on hot-reserve i would guess. what kind of times do you guys have for regular reserve and ready reserve?

we have a 2 hour call-out. plenty of time to finish a movie, drop ballast and get to the airport and change clothes.

man that sucks. you could get into trouble in the middle of dropping a load!

if this guy wasnt at the airport, he probably wasnt on hot-reserve i would guess. what kind of times do you guys have for regular reserve and ready reserve?

we have a 2 hour call-out. plenty of time to finish a movie, drop ballast and get to the airport and change clothes.

we used to sit ready reserve at home (lived 10 minutes from the airport) or go out to eat all the time... just don't answer the phone on the first ring, get the hell to the car, call them, by the time they are done explaining the trip you are almost there...

Were they wearing sunglasses? If so,they were definitely picking up chicks.

The question is: Which one was the wingman?

:pimp:

Last edited:
Now I did see a PSA FO in CRW walking around downtown with his LeatherJacket (Shoulder Boards and Wings Attached).

We all got a kick out of that. I just didn't have the heart to tell him it was gay. But then our FA did walk up to him and pulled his jacket collar up and said that looked cooler.

It's threads like these that make me wish I'd never looked at flightinfo. I should have taken up heroin instead.

Latest resources

Back