Mesa Fired !!!!!!! ??????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mercyful Fate said:
Well Hugh, you just made the top of the list of the coolest guy on here. Anyone who knows that kind of information is OK in my book!!!!

For your information, Grandma is hanging out with Abigail with the ghosts of LOA house....

The problem with this industry is that none of my FOs can talk intelligently about the King, Helloween, etc. :)

ren said:
This spring, Mesa will no longer be operating the UsAirways Express flights.

This spring Air Wisconsin will no longer be operating 50 seat United Express Flights.

What the article also fails to point out is that the airport official is mistaken on at least one fact. The mishandled baggage can be blamed directly on the ground handling personnel. Who operates the ramp in DEN for United Express? How about in the Valley? Not Mesa. To quote my favorite poster from Boston, Beantown "Don't let the facts get in the way."

It will be interesting to see what happens with this. Steamboat is definitely not just some little two-bit, backwoods EAS destination. I think this kind of grassroots appeal may actually take off. Perhaps the newest "awareness campaign" in this country with use the catchphrase:

Just say "NO!" to [The Evil] Mesa.

I wonder what color the awareness ribbons should be. Perhaps BROWN to symbolize Mesa's crappy service?

Mesa will be flying US Air Express until at least 2014, that is how the long the contract with America West is till. So unless I missed the last 8 years, you are wrong.

Jetscream32 said:
What the article also fails to point out is that the airport official is mistaken on at least one fact. The mishandled baggage can be blamed directly on the ground handling personnel. Who operates the ramp in DEN for United Express? How about in the Valley? Not Mesa.

Not Mesa? When the Do-328's went away and the Dash-8's came in, the Steamboat/Yampa Valley station was switched TO Mesa. When did it change to SkyWest (I assume)?

SkyWest...

Read the article again....SkyWest groundhandles the UA flying into hayden.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back