Mesa eyeing 737-300s ?!?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
erjman said:
I have no doubt that JO can get the planes if he wants to, but I have no faith in the current Union leadership to take a stand on the wage issue. With our current crappy work rules, I would like to see the union stand on nothing less that SWA +15%.

You mean 15% OF SWA don't you???

Couldn't believe it when the CRJ landed at Mesa in the first place. Mesa could hardly keep Beech 1900's flying with regularity. The idea of 73's there really blows...

Filkster

p.s. I understand the gist of your post, just couldn't help digging the Mesa MEC a bit.

It's all about the pay and work rules . . . . the 737-300 will actually represent more work . . . .make sure you guys get the pay! FO pay should be at least what your RJ Capt is making, and Captain pay should be another 60-70% on top of that.

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time, asking a mesa pilot to ask to be payed for what he's worth.

Ya got any more good ones?

Sniper@YourFeet said:

Wait till the Mesa pilots agree to a payrate . . . if it's less than the ACA 'Bus rate (which was mistakenly called 'industry leading' on this regional board, thoughw e know better),

I don't ever remember reading anything on any thread on this board about ACA's rates being "industry-leading." Above Spirit, Frontier and AWA? Yes. Leading? No.

Latest resources

Back